Table of Contents
There are two different procedures to cancel a final exit visa issued for dependents and employees. We have covered both of them in this article.
Penalty for an expired final exit visa
It is important to note that the amount of penalty for an expired final exit visa is SR 1,000.
There is no fee for the cancellation of the final exit visa within its validity i.e. 60 days.
Cancel final exit visa of dependents
For the cancellation of a final exit visa issued for dependents, log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/ and;
- Click on “Services” under Family Members.
- Select “Visa Services” from the available options.
- Click on the “Next” button after reading the terms.
- Choose the dependent and click on “More Details“.
- On this screen, you will find the option to scrap the final exit visa for dependents.
Cancel final exit visa for workers
The authority to reverse the final exit visa is with the employers. The employee will have to request it and then the employer can do it from the system following the same procedure explained above.
Cancel final exit visa after its expiry
In order to do cancel the exit visa after its expiry i.e. 60 days, you will have to visit the Jawazat department along with the following documents;
- Jawazat Appointment with the option “Resident Services”.
- A Filled form to cancel the visa.
- A letter requesting Jawazat to cancel the visa duly attested by the chamber of commerce.
- Final exit visa cancellation fee after expiry.
- Payment of Iqama Renewal fee, dependent fee, and Maktab Amal fee if the Iqama has already expired.
- Two photographs with white background.
- A copy of the final exit visa.
- A copy of the Iqama.
- A copy of the Passport.
Can we extend the final exit visa?
Unfortunately, there is no way to extend the validity of the final exit visa in Saudi Arabia. If you want to stay beyond the final exit visa validity in Saudi Arabia, you will have to cancel the visa and issue a new one as explained above.
- Final Exit Visa Validity = 60 days.