Table of Contents
Once you have requested your sponsor to issue the final exit, you would be looking to check online if the Khurooj Nihai is issued. Here is how to check and print the final exit visa status on Absher and without Absher (MOL).
Check Final exit Visa without Absher
In order to check the final exit visa status without an Absher account;
- Open the MOL website https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nonsaudiempinquiry.aspx
- Enter your Iqama number if Iqama has been issued.
- Otherwise, enter your border number or passport number.
- Enter captcha code.
- علي رأس العمل: The final exit is not yet issued.
- خروج نهائي: Final Exit is issued.
- You can print/download this page as proof of the final exit visa.
Check Final exit Visa with Absher
In order to check the final exit visa status through Absher account;
- Log in to Absher https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select “Dashboard” from the drop-down list.
- Click on “More Details“.
- Scroll down until you see Visa Information. If you find “Final” written below Visa Class, it means that the final exit visa has been issued.
- You can print this page as proof of the final exit visa.
Validity of final exit visa
The final exit visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issue. The iqama expiry date does not affect the validity of the final exit visa. You can stay in Saudi Arabia even after the expiry of your Iqama if the final exit visa is valid.
Get Final Exit Visa Print
Although it is written on the Jawazat website that you don’t need to carry a final exit visa print, we have learned that the Saudi embassy requires it at the time you try to enter back Saudi Arabia on a new visa.
Employees: An employee who has already left Saudi Arabia can request the GRO of his company to issue a final exit visa paper and submit it to the Embassy.
Dependent: In the case of dependents, the head of the family can visit any Jawazat office with an appointment to get the print of the final exit visa for the dependents.