Table of Contents
In order to submit the letter of endorsement received from your country’s embassy to the police station for the issuance of the police clearance certificate, you need to book an appointment through Absher.
Appointment for the police clearance certificate
Log in to your Absher account and then click on the “Appointments” tab.
- Services: “Criminal Record”.
- Region: Select the region of your residence.
- Jeddah: https://goo.gl/maps/Gd4DJF4jFWd4aXZV6
- Riyadh: https://goo.gl/maps/kGds4vBhtD634P1GA
- Dammam: https://goo.gl/maps/1RemSkKWZjGxyrVf7
Now select the time of the appointment from the available slots to submit documents for the police clearance certificate.
The next page will contain the address of the police station where you need to submit the documents along with the requirements.
Requirements for the Police Clearance Certificate
- Original Iqama along with a copy of all applicants.
- Original Passport + copy of all applicants.
- Letter of endorsement attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Take a print of the appointment page or save it on your mobile as it will be required at the time of entering the police station.
In case your program to visit the police station at the time of appointment has changed, you need to either;
- Cancel the appointment.
- Change the appointment.
In order to cancel or change the appointment for the police clearance certificate, log in to your Absher account and;
- Click on “Appointments”.
- Select “Public Security”.
- Click on “Proceed to Service”.
- Click on “Cancel” or “Update” the appointment.