Table of Contents
If you are an Indian expat stranded in Saudi Arabia due to expired Iqama, Huroob, dependent fee, or any other violation, you can get a final exit visa through the Indian Embassy/Consulate. Here is the process;
Where to Apply?
If you live in Jeddah, Makkah, Madina, or the areas nearby these cities, you need to apply to Indian Consulate in Jeddah. People living in all other cities of Saudi Arabia can apply through Indian Embassy in Riyadh.
Apply for Final Exit via Indian Embassy
To apply for a final exit visa either through Indian Embassy in Riyadh or the Indian consulate in Jeddah, open the relevant links.
Step 1: Passport Number
- Jeddah Consulate Link.
- Riyadh Embassy Link.
- Enter your Passport Number.
- Click on the “Check Data” button.
The website will open a new form where you need to fill in the following information to fill it.
Step 2: Personal Details
In the first stage of the form, you need to fill in your personal details, such as;
- Name: As per passport.
- Name in Arabic: As per Iqama.
- Saudi Mobile Number.
- WhatsApp Number.
- Indian Mobile Number.
- Email Address.
- Working Region: Select from options such as Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, and Buraidah.
Step 3: Passport Details
In the next section, to fill out the application to apply for a final exit visa with the help of the Indian Embassy/Consulate, you need to add your passport details such as;
- Passport Issue Date.
- Passport Expiry Date.
- Passport Status: Valid, Expired, or Lost.
Step 4: Iqama Details
Now enter your Iqama details such as;
- Enter Iqama Number.
- Enter the Border Number.
- Select Iqama Expiry Date.
- Check Huroob Status: Expired Iqama, Huroob, Matloob, Pending Violations or Fines.
- Write Iqama Profession.
Step 5: Visa Details
In the next section, to fill out the application to apply for a final exit visa with the help of the Indian Embassy/Consulate, you need to enter your visa details;
- Visa Type: Visit Visa, Domestic Worker Visa, Non- Domestic Worker Visa, or Final Exit Visa issued but now expired.
- Name of the Employer/Company.
- Sponsor/Company Contact Number.
Step 6: Documents Upload
At the end of the application, upload the following documents. Ensure each document size is less than 500KB.
After completing the form, check the agreement button and hit the “Submit” button.
After the application is successfully submitted, the Indian Embassy/Consulate will forward your application to the relevant authorities in Saudi Arabia and contact you if required.