How to file online complaint to Saudi Labor Court?

In case of any dispute between an employee and an employer, the employee has a right to file an online complaint/case to the Labor Courts in Saudi Arabia. 

In most of the cases, the labor cases in the Saudi Labor Courts are filed for the following reasons;

Setting Huroob during labor case

It is always better to transfer your Iqama before filing the case in the labor court. Be noted that employers cannot set huroob to employees in the following cases;

  • Expat employee has filed a labor case against the employer.
  • Expat’s Iqama or work permit has expired.
  • Source: Saudi Gazette

Create a MOL account

In case of any dispute with the employer, you need to file an online complaint to the labor court in Saudi Arabia.

  • Create a MOL account on the Ministry website.
  • Open
  • Log in to your account.
  • Click on the icon just beside your name.
  • Select “بوابة الافراد” from the drop-down menu.
  • On the next page, select “Case Management“.

online complaint to labor court saudi arabia

Filing an online complaint

On this page, you need to carefully fill a lengthy form to file an online complaint against your Kafeel to the labor court in Saudi Arabia. 

Step 1: Plaintiff Data

The MOL system will fetch your name and Iqama number while you have to enter/select the following;

  • صفة المدعي: أصيل
  • اللغة الام للمدعي =  Mother Tongue.
  • اقرب مكتب عمل لآخر مقر عمل = The nearest labor office to your employer’s workplace.
  • عامل منزلي = Domestic Worker.
  • عامل = Normal Worker.

online complaint to labor court saudi arabia

Step 2: Plaintiff Address

Now enter your address information in this way;

  • منطقة =  Province i.e. Makkah, Tabuk etc.
  • مدينة =  City.
  • حى =  District.
  • شارع =  Street.
  • رقم المبنى = Building Number.
  • الرمز البريدي = Postal Code.

online complaint to labor court saudi arabia

Step 3: Defendant’s Data

On the next page, you will be required to enter the details of the employer against whom you want to file an online legal complaint or case in the labor court.

  • نوع المدعي عليه: جهات غير حكومية
  • اسم المنشأة: Select the Kafeel Name to file the case.
  • Enter the Address of the Kafeel.

online complaint to labor court saudi arabia

Step 4: Employment Information

At this stage of filing an online legal complaint against your in the labor court in Saudi Arabia, enter your employment information;

  • نوع الأجر: Monthly = شهريا
  • نوع العقد: Fixed Term Contract =  محدد المدة
  • الراتب الحالي: Gross Salary.
  • تاريخ العقد: Date of start of the contract.
  • تاريخ انتهاء العقد: Contract Expiry Date.
  • ما زال على رأس العمل: Are you still on the job? 
  • السبب: Select the correct reason.
  • تاريخ اخر يوم عمل: Last day on the Job.

online complaint to labor court saudi arabia

Step 5: Case Details

Now you need to select the type of case you want to file against your employer/Kafeel in the labor court.  Make sure to select the main and sub-categories according to the subject of the complaint.

  • الفئه الرئيسية: Main Category.
  • الفئة الفرعية: Sub-Category.
  • Add other required details.

online complaint to labor court saudi arabia

Step 6: Upload Documents

At this stage, you need to attach all the documents required by the Labor court portal as well as any other additional documents that can help in your case.

online complaint to labor court saudi arabia

Step 7: Sign the Acknowledge

Before submitting the online complaint to the Saudi Labor Court, the portal would request you to sign an acknowledgment that if any of the information provided in this application is incorrect, you would be penalized by the court.

Step 8: Submit the Complaint

After signing the acknowledgment, the last step in the process is to submit the online complaint to the Saudi labor court. Within a couple of days of submitting the complaint, you will get an SMS for the first hearing in the friendly settlement court.

Saudi Friendly Settlement Court

Friendly Settlement Court

The friendly settlement court will decide the case within 21 days.

  • If you and your employer agree on a friendly settlement, the case will be dismissed and you will receive the settlement.
  • The case will be referred to the labor courts if no friendly settlement is made.

First Instance Courts

At this step, your complaint filed to the labor office will be heard at First Instance Courts.

The process at this stage is not time-bound. It may finish in the first hearing or take several months as per the complication of the case and how busy the assigned court is.

There will be several hearings and after this, the decision will be made by the labor courts.

Najiz case

If any parties are unsatisfied with the decision made by the first instance court, they can file a case on the Najiz platform within 30 days.

Enforcement Courts

If the payment is not made per the court’s decision, you must file a case with the enforcement or implementation courts in Saudi Arabia on Najiz platform.

For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.

Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.