How to get final exit visa with expired iqama?

The HR Ministry of Saudi Arabia has allowed expats to get a final exit visa with an expired Iqama, without Iqama as well as without Kafeel. Here is the procedure.

Final Exit with an expired Iqama

A final exit visa with an expired iqama can only be issued within 30 days of Iqama expiry. In order to do that;

  • The sponsor will log in to his Ministry of Labor account.
  • Select “issue work permit for the final exit”.
  • Choose the “employee“.
  • then select the option of “release”.
  • The sponsor will pay the Maktab Amal Fee.
  • The work permit will be issued for 180 days.
  • Issue the final exit visa through the Muqeem portal.

final exit visa with expired iqama

Final Exit through another sponsor

In case your Iqama has expired more than 30 days ago, you can follow this procedure to get a final exit visa.

Final Exit without Iqama

After coming to Saudi Arabia, you can work for 3 months on a work visa. There is no need to get an Iqama during that time.

According to a tweet made by Jawazat, now the employer is allowed to issue a final exit visa without an Iqama through the Absher platform within 90 days of arrival to Saudi Arabia. 

Final Exit without Kafeel

The route to get a final exit visa without Kafeel is possible but quite difficult. In order to get a final exit visa without Kafeel, you will have to file a case in Saudi Labor Court.

If still there is any query or problem, you can now call the HR Ministry at 19911. They will assist you in Arabic, English, Urdu, and some other languages.

For the latest updates, you can join our ✅WhatsApp group or ☑️ Telegram Channel.

Never pay the full price🏷️; join the 📢Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.