Table of Contents
The HR Ministry of Saudi Arabia has allowed expats to get a final exit visa with an expired Iqama, without Iqama as well as without Kafeel. Here is the procedure.
Final Exit with an expired Iqama
A final exit visa with an expired iqama can only be issued within 30 days of Iqama expiry. In order to do that;
- The sponsor will log in to his Ministry of Labor account.
- Select “issue work permit for the final exit”.
- Choose the “employee“.
- then select the option of “release”.
- The sponsor will pay the Maktab Amal Fee.
- The work permit will be issued for 180 days.
- Issue the final exit visa through the Muqeem portal.
Final Exit through another sponsor
In case your Iqama has expired more than 30 days ago, you can follow this procedure to get a final exit visa.
- Transfer sponsorship without Kafeel’s approval.
- The request to transfer sponsorship will be immediately accepted.
- Pay the fee for the transfer of sponsorship.
- The New Kafeel will follow the above-mentioned procedure.
- You will get the final exit with an expired Iqama.
Final Exit without Iqama
After coming to Saudi Arabia, you can work for 3 months on a work visa. There is no need to get an Iqama during that time.
According to a tweet made by Jawazat, now the employer is allowed to issue a final exit visa without an Iqama through the Absher platform within 90 days of arrival to Saudi Arabia.
Final Exit without Kafeel
The route to get a final exit visa without Kafeel is possible but quite difficult. In order to get a final exit visa without Kafeel, you will have to file a case in Saudi Labor Court.
If still there is any query or problem, you can now call the HR Ministry at 19911. They will assist you in Arabic, English, Urdu, and some other languages.