Table of Contents
Once the MOFA issues the work visa or visit visa, you can check its validity in KSA before and after stamping. Here is the process;
Check Saudi visit visa validity
To check the Saudi visit visa validity for people who are already inside Saudi Arabia;
- Log in to Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the Family Members Services tab.
- Select the “Extend Visit Visa” option.
- Click on the “proceed” button.
- Now select “Eligible for Extension” or “Not Eligible for Extension“.
On this page, you would be able to check the Saudi Visit Visa validity under Visit Visa Expiry Date.
Saudi Visit visa validity before stamping
Once the family visit visa is issued by the MOFA, it can be stamped by the Saudi Embassy in your home country within 90 days.
Let’s say if the visa is issued on the 1st of Jan, it can be stamped from the Saudi Embassy up to March 30.
Saudi visit visa validity after stamping
- The Saudi work visa validity after stamping is 90 days.
- The Saudi single-entry visit visa validity after stamping is 30 days.
- The multiple-entry visit visa validity after stamping is 1 year.
- Valid Until: You can enter Saudi Arabia until this date.
- Duration of Stay: After entering Saudi Arabia, you will have to extend your family visit visa after this time period.
Duration of Stay
The duration of stay on any visa depends upon the type of visa.
- The duration of stay on a single entry visa is 30 days which can be extended 8 more times up to 270 days.
- The duration of stay on a multiple entry visa is 90 days which cannot be extended anymore.
- The duration of stay on a work visa is 90 days within which the employer needs to issue the Iqama.
Re-Entry on the visit visa
- The single-entry family visit visa can be used to enter Saudi Arabia only once.
- The multiple-entry family visit visa can be used to enter Saudi Arabia multiple times as long as the visa is valid. Valid Until represents the validity of the visa.
- People with multiple entry visas can leave Saudi Arabia through Bahrain and enter again to extend their stay for another 90 days.