If you want to get insurance for the extension of visit visa for your family members, Arabian Shield is probably the cheapest and best choice.
If you try to extend the family visit visa in Saudi Arabia without getting new insurance, an error message comes;
- “AC3728E: There is no health insurance“.
Arabian Shield Insurance for Visit Visa Extension
Open the Arabian Shield Insurance website and enter the following information. https://sme.der3.com/VisitVisa/VisitVisaInsurance
- Visa Number.
- Passport Number.
- Visa Issue Date.
- Visa Validity: 90 days.
- PO Box Number: Write the PO Box Number of your employer if you don’t have it.
- ZIP Code of your city.
- Valid Email address and Phone Number.
- Is there a hypnotic case currently in the hospital?
- Do you have an accident resulting in injury, illness, or disability?
- Do you have cases of congenital malformation?
Finally, you will be required to pay the insurance fee. Normally, the insurance fee ranges from SR 40 to SR 50 for a period of 3 months. You can pay the insurance fee through any of the following options;
- Visa Card.
Now you can print the insurance or save its PDF copy in your mobile/computer and proceed to extend family visit visa.
Check Insurance Validity in KSA
You can always check the visit visa insurance validity in Saudi Arabia. In order to do it, open the CCHI website and enter the passport number.
- Name of the health insurance company.
- Medical insurance type.
- Insurance issue date.
- Insurance expiry date.
- Validity status of health insurance.