Saudi Iqama holders are entitled to get Bahrain on arrival visa either they are traveling by road through King Fahd Causeway or by air. Bahrain has announced the procedure to get an on-arrival visa at King Fahd Causeway after the coronavirus pandemic.
Bahrain causeway visa requirements
- Passport with the validity of 6 months.
- Iqama with the validity of 3 months.
- Exit Reentry Visa valid for your stay in Bahrain.
- PCR Test for Coronavirus.
- Bahrain on-arrival visa fee: BD 5 or SR 50.
- Vehicle Toll Tax: BD 2.5 or SR 25.
- Coronavirus PCR Test Fee: BD 60 or SR 600.
After crossing the Saudi border on King Fahd Causeway, the Bahrain authorities will start tracking each and every passenger.
- You must download and register with “BeAware Bahrain” application.
- Pay the Coronavirus PCR Test Fee: BD 60 or SR 600.
- Self-isolate yourself until receiving a negative test result.
- If the result of COVID-19 is positive in the PCR test, the Ministry of Health of Bahrain will contact you.
If someone has undertaken the PCR test in the last 72 hours, he does not have to go through the coronavirus test again for Bahrain visa.
After receiving the negative PCR test result in “BeAware Bahrain” application, you can proceed to the Bahrain immigration counters.
- Show the negative PCR result to the immigration officer.
- Pay Bahrain on-arrival visa fee: BD 5 or SR 50.
- Pay Vehicle Toll Tax: BD 2.5 or SR 25.
- Get your passport stamped with the Bahrain visa.
A Saudi family visit visa holder is not eligible to get a Bahrain on arrival visa as this facility is only available to Iqama holders. People with a family visit visa can contact the Bahrain embassy to get the visa.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.