Table of Contents
There are 2 ways to check the border number or رقم الحدود online in Saudi Arabia i.e. query border number and the Absher account.
What is the Border Number?
The Saudi immigration authorities assign a 10-digits unique number to every passport holder who enters on a new visa to Saudi Arabia that is called a border number or رقم الحدود.
Normally, Saudi Immigration authorities write this number on the passport of the visa holder by hand as shown below.
Query border number
You need the following two details to run the query to check this number in Saudi Arabia;
- Visa Number.
- Visa Issue Date.
- Open: https://www.absher.sa/query-border-number
- Click on “Non-GCC Citizens“.
- Enter Visa Number.
- Enter Visa Issue Date.
- Write the captcha code.
- Click on the “Inquire” button.
The system will display the name and the border number of the visa holder on your screen.
Check Border Number through Absher
In order to check this number for visit visa holders;
- Log in to Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “Services” tab under Family Members Services.
- Select the “Extend Visit Visa” option.
- Click on the “proceed” button.
On this page, you would be able to find the border number for the visit visa holders among the other details.
Why do we need it?
You might be thinking why do we need the رقم الحدود in Saudi Arabia? You need it for many purposes out of which some of them have been listed below.
- Pay dependent fee for a newborn baby.
- Pay Visit Visa extension fee.
- Get family visit visa insurance.
- Check Medical report for Saudi Iqama.
- Get Hajj permit on a Visit Visa.
- Check work permit status by the MOL.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.