Today I am going to share with you the Iqama form. The Iqama form is used for any of the following 6 purposes. You can either print and fill the form yourself in Arabic or hire an agent sitting outside the Jawazat office to do it for you.
- Apply for First Iqama of Dependents in Saudi Arabia.
- Apply for Exit Re-Entry Visa for your Dependents (Manually)
- Apply for Iqama of Newly Born Baby – Born inside Saudi Arabia
- Apply for Iqama of Newly Born Child – Born outside Saudi Arabia
- Naqal Maloomat of Passport.
- Replacement of a lost Iqama.
Download: You can download the PDF copy of the Iqama form from here.
Here is the guideline to fill out the form. You can fill out the form yourself.