Today I am going to share with you the Iqama form. The Iqama form is used for any of the following 6 purposes. You can either print and fill the form yourself in Arabic or hire an agent sitting outside the Jawazat office to do it for you.
- Apply for First Iqama of Dependents in Saudi Arabia.
- Apply for Exit Re-Entry Visa for your Dependents (Manually)
- Apply for Iqama of Newly Born Baby – Born inside Saudi Arabia
- Apply for Iqama of Newly Born Child – Born outside Saudi Arabia
- Naqal Maloomat of Passport.
- Replacement of a lost Iqama.
Download: You can download the PDF copy of the Iqama form from here.
Here is the guideline to fill out the form. You can fill out the form yourself.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.