Table of Contents
After you enter Saudi Arabia, the employer is required to issue a work permit before issuing an Iqama. We have explained the process to check the work permit status and its expiry date below.
Check Work Permit Status
In order to check the work permit status through MOL;
The system will fetch the details such as your name and the work permit number. The presence of the work permit number should give you the assurance that your work permit is issued. The next step is issuing the Iqama.
However, if the system shows the message “لا يوجد عاملين بالمواصفات المسجلة“, it means that your work permit is not yet issued. In this case, you should chase your Kafeel.
Keep in mind that domestic workers cannot check their work permit status using this service.
Check Work Permit Expiry Date
You can check the work permit expiry date using your Qiwa account. In order to do it;
- Register yourself with the Qiwa platform.
- Log in to your Qiwa Individual account https://auth.qiwa.sa/en/sign-in
- Click on the “Individual Account“.
- Scroll down until you see “Timeline“.
- Click on “Work Permit” under Timeline.
- On the next page, you would be able to check the work permit issue and expiry date.
Normally, the work permit expiry date coincides with the iqama expiry date. However, there could be exceptions to this rule.