Table of Contents
After you enter Saudi Arabia, the employer must issue a work permit before issuing an Iqama. We have explained the process to check the work permit status and its expiry date below.
Check Work Permit Status
To check the work permit status through MOL,
The system will fetch the details, such as your name and the work permit number. The presence of the work permit number should assure you that your work permit is issued. The next step is issuing the Iqama.
However, if the system shows the message “لا يوجد عاملين بالمواصفات المسجلة“, it means that your work permit is not yet issued. In this case, you should chase your Kafeel.
Remember that domestic workers cannot check their work permit status using this service.
Check Work Permit Expiry Date
You can check the work permit expiry date using your Qiwa account. To do it;
- Register yourself with the Qiwa platform.
- Log in to your Qiwa: https://sso.qiwa.sa/sign-in
- Click on “Individual Account“.
- Click on the 3 lines in the upper right corner.
- Select the “My Information” option.
On the next page;
- Scroll down until you find the “Employment Statuses” option.
- Click on “Work Permit“.
- You would be able to check the work permit issue and expiry date.