Table of Contents
After your child is delivered inside Saudi Arabia, you need to follow a lengthy procedure to get the Iqama for a newborn baby. Here is the complete procedure.
Requirements to get Iqama for newborn baby
Now there is no need to visit Jawazat to get the Iqama for a newborn baby in Saudi Arabia. What you need to do is to make one PDF file of all the below-mentioned documents to upload it to Absher.
- Birth Certificate from the Civil Affairs.
- Baby's Passport.
- Insurance card for the newborn.
- Payment of Dependent Fee.
- Photographs of the newborn.
- Father's passport copy.
- Mother's passport copy.
- Father's Iqama copy.
- Mother's Iqama copy.
- Filled Iqama form along with the company stamp on it.
- SR 1,000 fine if you are applying for Iqama after 12 months of birth.
- Original Marriage Certificate duly attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs if your wife is not under your sponsorship.
Step 1: Apply for Iqama for newborn baby
Once you have the PDF file ready, you need to login to your Absher account and click on the “Services” tab under “My Services”.
ready, you need to login to your Absher account and click on the “Services” tab under “My Services”.
On the next screen click on the “General Services”.
On the next screen, select “Messages and Documents”.
- To: General Directorate of Passports.
- Service Name: اضافه مولود
- Subject: “Iqama for the newborn baby”
- Message: Explain your problem.
- Attachment Comment: Documents for the Iqama of Newborn Baby.
- Attachment: Attach the PDF file you have created before.
Step 2: Check the issuance of Iqama
Now keep checking your Absher account, once the dependent picture and Iqama expiry date are added to your dependents, you can visit Jawazat to get the print of the Iqama. You can check the issuance of Iqama in this way;
- Login to your Absher account.
- Click on Family Members Service.
- Click on Visa Services.
- Click “Next”.
Step 3: Print the Iqama
Finally, you need to visit the Jawazat office along with all the required documents mentioned above. In some regions, you need to book an appointment to visit Jawazat.
As the last step of the procedure in Saudi Arabia, submit all the documents there and a Jawazat officer will print the Iqama for the newborn baby immediately.
Many people have questioned me if they can get a final exit visa without preparing for the newborn baby Iqama. Well, if both the parents have Iqama in Saudi Arabia, the newborn delivered inside Saudi Arabia cannot get a final exit without Iqama.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.