Anybody who has visited the Kingdom or worked in the Kingdom knows a Pakistani, whether it be a co-worker or anybody else. Though they are very helpful, fun-loving, and hardworking people, there are a few annoying things that some Pakistanis do.
Imitating English accent
The most annoying thing which all Pakistanis do is when they try to imitate the English accent in a ridiculous way whenever they are talking in English.
I have heard some Pakistanis even speaking their native language Urdu in the English accent. I don’t know why but they feel proud to speak the English language in the most English way.
- Syed Zaidi: You look very Jealous of Pakistanis English speaking, quick learning and adopting skills because you belong to some very low IQ level nation.
- Eeba: Yes, I have come across MANY Pakistanis who cannot speak English and would still insist on speaking in their broken/ fake accented/ terrible English when I can converse with them in Urdu very easily.
Aliens in Saudi Arabia
As soon as they get out of the airport and are hit with that sweet Saudi heatwave, they act as if they are completely surprised by the heat in Saudi Arabia. I have been to Pakistan, and in the summers, it is really hot, so I don’t know what is all the fuss about.
- Syed Zaidi: Most Pakistanis here in KSA are from KPK or northern areas which are very cold area and Pakistan has ideal weather with four seasons and be noted that Pakistanis do not complain about whether they just share their feelings because Pakistanis have feelings.
- Eeba: This point I’m not so sure about because I usually get hit by a wave of humidity when I reach Pakistan. But then again, I would not put it past certain wannabe Pakistanis from behaving like that.
They stare at every woman
When they look at a lady, they start staring at her. If a lady sits in a taxi with a Pakistani driver, he will continue to look through the back mirror until the end of the world.
- Syed Zaidi: Most of the males are involved in the same practice as you said, not only Pakistanis because here in KSA woman on street is very unique. If the driver will not see from the back mirror, he would not be able to drive safely. I am not sure but it seems that you don’t have any driving experience.
- Eeba: Yes, most Pakistanis (keyword here being most and not all) would do EXACTLY that and yes taxis are the worst! Thanks to our lucky stars, you are not a female in KSA or you would have learned the difference.
They start comparing everything
Pakistanis love comparing the two countries, for instance, they compare the quality of the roads, to the heights of the buildings and malls. Pretty much everything familiar they see is up for comparison.
- Eeba: Oh, this one… (guilty in the past) but usually I have seen it more on the other side, as in when they go from KSA to Pakistan and all of a sudden, they are way too good for the place.
Complains about the Food
Pakistanis love food, I have seen it with my very own eyes, if there is somebody up for a plan to get a meal or perhaps a feast, it’s probably a Pakistani.
However, soon after moving to the Kingdom, they start complaining about the spicy food. Some of the spiciest and tangy food I have had is Pakistani cuisine so what really is all the fuss about guys. Go have some Masala Chicken Tikka before complaining about the spicy food.
- Syed Zaidi: Pakistani food is not much spicy. Have a look at street restaurants, most of the restaurants are Pakistani and almost all nations enjoy Pakistani food so this point also wrong.
- Eeba: I have no clue which part of Pakistan you belong to but yes, Pakistan has some seriously spicy dishes. I am a spice lover and so just wrap it up coz I have seen a lot of wannabes go ooh this is so spicy not just here but in Pakistan too simply coz they think if they can’t handle spicy food that meant they had some western genes in them so yeah!
Spitting every now and then
I don’t know why, but you can find them spitting every now and then in front of everyone. If you want to see a live example, go to the Sharifiya area in Jeddah. Whenever you find someone spitting on the road, go and have closer look at him.
Out of curiosity if you ask his name and nationality, you would believe me. I don’t know what kind of pleasure is there in spitting on the road.
I don’t know what kind of treasure is hidden inside their nose. You will find them most of the time busy nose-picking. Every now and then they bring something out of their nose and look around to place them.
I know one needs to take care of his hygiene and cleanliness but what about etiquette?
Some of them stink like hell
Some of the Pakistanis (not all), stink like hell. I have personally gifted deodorants, body spray, and perfumes to some of them but they never want to use them. I have to open my office door whenever one of those spends a few minutes in my office.