Table of Contents
In order to apply for a permanent family visa in Saudi Arabia, every expatriate has to pay a fee of SR 2,000/- per family.
- Recommended: How to apply for a permanent family visa?
Al Rajhi Bank
In order to pay the permanent family visa fee online through Al Rajhi bank, login to their mobile application and;
- Tap on three dashes on the left upper corner.
- Click on “Government Payments”.
- Select “Visa Services”.
- Select “Family Visa”.
- Sponsor ID: Iqama Number.
- Number of Visas: 1 Visa for 1 whole family.
Al Rajhi Bank system will fetch the details of the applicant and show the amount of permanent family visa fee to pay i.e. SR 2,000 / family. Click on the confirm button to pay the fee.
In order to pay the permanent family visa fee online through Bank Al Ahli, login to their mobile application and;
- Click on the “SADAD”.
- Select “Government Payments & Refunds”.
On the next screen, select the following settings;
- Biller: Labor Importation.
- Service: Family Visa.
- Select Unregistered.
- Employer ID: Iqama Number of the applicant.
- Number of Visas: 1 Visa for 1 Familly.
- Click on “Request Payment Fee”.
- Click on the “Proceed” button to pay the fee.
Check the payment status
Once the payment is made, you can check available funds under Iqama. The amount should appear under Labor Importation.
Who needs to pay the fee?
- Family Status: Employer.
- Single Status: Employee.