Table of Contents
Sometimes you need to book an appointment with Istiqdam to apply for a permanent family visa, a family visit visa, or a housemaid visa in Saudi Arabia. Here is how you can do it.
Book Istiqdam appointment
First of all, login to your Absher account and click on the “Appointments” tab. https://www.absher.sa/
- طلب فتح ملف إستقدام = Apply for a housemaid visa.
- التقدم بطلب إستقدام عائلة مقيم = Apply for a permanent family visa.
- التقدم بطلب زيارة للأقارب من الدرجة الأولى = Apply for a Family Visit Visa.
- Region: Select the region.
- Green: Available Appointments.
- Red: Already Booked Appointments.
After selecting the Istiqdam appointment time, the system will take you to the confirmation page where the time, date, map location, and all the requirements for the family visa or housemaid visa are written. You need to confirm the appointment details.
If you try to book another appointment after the confirmation of the first appointment, the following message appears.
- You have reached maximum number of valid appointments per person.
In this case, you need to either cancel the current appointment or edit it. In order to cancel your current Istiqdam appointment;
- Log in to your Absher account.
- Click on “Appointments”.
- Expatriate Affairs.
- Cancel or Update the Istiqdam Appointment.
- Confirm Cancellation.
Sometimes you get the following error messages while booking the Istiqdam appointment. Here is what you need to do in such a situation;
No Appointments Available
Try again another time. You should try at least once every day until you get the appointment.
The service you have selected i.e. permanent family visa, family visit visa, or housemaid visa is not available in the entire region. Please select a different region.