Table of Contents
You need to book a biometric Etimad appointment to stamp family visit visa, permanent family visa, Hajj visa, or Umrah Visa. In this article, we have explained the procedure to book the Etimad appointment.
Get Etimad Appointment Online
First of all, open the Etimad website and select the following;
- Open the website https://www.etimad.pk/etimad/opsys/auth/login.
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment”.
- Click on “Make an Appointment”.
- Select the “Purpose of Travel”.
- Family Visit Visa: Family Visit
- Permanent Family Visa: Resident
- Umrah Visa: Umrah
In the next step, select the date, timing, lounge, and the city for the Etimad Appointment.
- Select “Normal” service as the “lounge” charges you more.
- People with Islamabad visa can book the Etimad Appointment for Peshawar, Islamabad or Lahore.
- People with Karachi visas can go to Etimad Centers in Quetta and Karachi.
On the next screen, agree to the terms and conditions.
On the next screen, select the following;
- Appointment Category: Individual or Family.
- The number of Applicants.
- Select the dates from the green boxes.
- Select the time from the right side menu.
On the next step, you need to enter all the mandatory information. The first step is to fill the passport details.
The next step in the Etimad Appointment requires you to enter some other details such as;
- Number of Entries: It should be matching with the visa issued.
- Saudi Mission: The name of the city written on the visa itself.
On the next screen, you need to enter the “Sponsor Details”.
- Sponsor ID: Iqama Number.
- Invitation/PreApproval Number: Visa Number.
The last stage requires you to enter the address details of the applicant and submit the application.
Check Etimad Appointment Status
After booking the appointment, the screen will take you to the home screen from where you can check the status of Etimad biometric Appointment very easily.
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment”
- Then click on the “Generate Appointment Letter”.
Enter the passport number and the date of birth of one of the applicants and the system will show you the appointment details.
Etimad Appointment Letter
If you click on the “Print Appointment Letter” in the above screen, the system will take you to the following screen. You need to take the Etimad Appointment Letter with you on the day of the appointment.
Keep in mind that the password of the Letter is the passport number of the main applicant. Make sure you enter the passport number without CAPS LOCK turned on.
If the purpose of booking the Etimad Appointment is to stamp a family visit visa or a permanent family visa, make sure to read the following articles.
- Required Documents for Family Visit Visa in Pakistan
- Required Documents for Permanent Family Visa in Pakistan
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.