Table of Contents
In order to apply for the Iqama for the newborn baby, you need to get a passport. Here is the procedure to get the passport for an Indian child born in Saudi Arabia.
The following documents are required to apply for the passport of an Indian child born in Saudi Arabia.
- Fill and print the Birth Registration form duly signed by both parents and the child’s thumb impression (male = left thumb, female = right thumb).
- Birth Certificate issued by Ahwal Madani.
- Birth Certificate Translation in English.
- National Identity Card (NICOP) the newborn issued by NADRA.
- Original NICOP of Parents + copies.
- Original + copies of parents’ passports.
- Original + copies of parents’ Iqama.
- A printout showing the validity of Iqama from Absher.
- 3 photographs 2-inch x 2 inches with white background.
If the passport is applied after more than 12 months of the birth, one of the parents will have to meet the Consular Officer with a request to register the birth detailing the reasons.
Indian passport fees for newborn baby
The fee to apply for the passport of an Indian child born in Saudi Arabia is the following;
Ordinary Passport fee.
The ordinary passport is generally received in 30 days.
- 5 Years passport with 36 pages – SR 188.
Tatkaal Passport fee
The urgent (Tatkaal) passport is generally received in 15 days.
- 5 Years passport with 36 pages – SR 751.
Visit Riyadh Embassy or Jeddah Consulate
Make sure one of the parents visit one of the following locations;