Table of Contents
In order to get the Pakistani passport for a newborn baby in Saudi Arabia, you need to follow a lengthy procedure which is explained below.
Although the Pakistan Embassy and the Pakistan consulate are not too busy these days so there is no need for an appointment, still you can take it to save your time;
- Appointment with Pakistan Embassy Riyadh
- Appointment with Pakistan consulate in Jeddah
- Pakistan Consulate Jeddah Phone Number: 0126692371
- Pakistan Embassy Riyadh Phone Number: 0114884111
- You can apply for the passport from 8 am till 3 pm.
The following documents are required to apply for a Pakistani passport for a newborn baby in Saudi Arabia.
- Birth Certificate attested by the MOFA.
- Birth Certificate translation attested by the Pakistan Embassy.
- National Identity Card (NICOP) the newborn issued by NADRA.
- Original NICOP of Parents + copies.
- Copies of parents’ passports.
- Copies of parents’ Iqama.
The fee to apply for a Pakistani passport for a newborn baby in Saudi Arabia is the following. Be noted that they will only issue a passport for a maximum period of 5 years.
Ordinary Passport fee.
The ordinary passport is generally received in 30 days.
- 5 Years passport with 36 pages – SR 86.
- 5 Years passport with 72 pages – SR 158.
- 5 Years passport with 100 pages – SR 172.
Urgent Passport fee.
The urgent passport is generally received in 15 days.
- 5 Years passport with 36 pages – SR 143.
- 5 Years passport with 72 pages – SR 257.
- 5 Years passport with 100 pages – SR 343.
Visit Riyadh Embassy or Jeddah Consulate
Make sure one of the parents is at the location at the appointment time.
- Take photograph.
- Help the officer to fill the Pakistani passport form.
- Review the form.
- Submit to the designated officer.
You can go to another counter with this receipt and pay some fee to book Aramex to deliver your passport to your home.
One of the parents of the newborn baby can visit the Pakistani Embassy/consulate on or after the date mentioned on the receipt to collect the passport in Saudi Arabia.
- Follow the grey line to reach the passport collection office.
- Passport Collection Time: 8 am to 3 pm.