In order to issue the final exit visa for the dependents who are outside KSA, you need to cancel their Iqama and visit Jawazat. However, the final exit for employees cannot be processed while they are outside Saudi Arabia.
Why do you need a final exit for dependents?
If your dependents are outside Saudi Arabia and they do not want to return to Saudi Arabia, you must cancel their Iqama to avoid paying the dependent fee. If you don’t pay the dependent fee, your Iqama will not be renewed as dependents are connected with your Iqama.
However, if you also want to leave Saudi Arabia in the same year there is no need to issue their final exit visa separately. Once the final exit visa of the head of the family is issued, the dependents’ visa will automatically be issued.
It is also worth mentioning that the 3-year ban for not coming back on exit re-entry visa does not apply to dependents.
Step 1: Requirements in PDF
There is no need to visit Jawazat to apply for a final exit visa for dependents who are outside KSA as you can do it online. What you need to do is to make one PDF file for each dependent with all the below-mentioned documents to upload to Absher.
- Expired Exit Reentry Visa.
- Dependent’s Iqama.
- Dependent’s passport.
- Iqama copy of the head of the family.
- Passport Copy of the head of the family.
Step 2: Request for the final exit for dependents
Once the exit reentry visa has expired and the PDF file is ready, you need to login to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/.
- Click on the “Services” tab under “My Services”.
- Select the “Passports” option.
- Click on the “Tawasul“.
On the next screen, click on the “New Request” button.
On this screen, select the following settings to request the final exit visa for dependents who are outside Saudi Arabia;
- Change the page language to Arabic.
- Sector: البلاغات
- Service: بلاغ خرج ولم يعد
- Request Description: السلام عليكم ارجو الغاء اقامة 2000123456
- Write the Iqama number of the dependent in the request.
- Attachment: Attach the PDF file you have created before.
- You can use an online PDF compressor to reduce its size.
Special character not allowed: Remove all the (. ! ?, ‘ “ etc) special characters and you should be good to go.
Step 3: Check the request status
You can check the status of the request to issue a final exit for dependents outside KSA through your Absher account. In order to do it;
- Login to Absher https://www.absher.sa/.
- Click on “Services” under Family Members.
- Select “Visa Services“.
- Check the list of dependents. If the dependent is removed from the list, it means the final exit has been issued.