If you have an accidental or damaged car in Saudi Arabia, you can remove it from your Iqama by canceling the vehicle ownership.
It is important to cancel the ownership of a damaged or accidental car as soon as possible because the final exit cannot be issued if there is a vehicle under your Iqama.
You can remove a damaged car from your Iqama if the following conditions are met;
- All the installments of the car are paid.
- All the traffic violations are paid.
- The vehicle owner is alive.
- The car must have a registration plate.
In order to cancel the vehicle ownership of an accidental or damaged car in Saudi Arabia, you need to visit the car scrap yard (Tashliya).
Visit Car Scrap Yard
Visit the car scrapyard in your city.
- Check the selling price of your car with scraped vendors.
- Deliver your abandoned or damaged vehicle to the vendor.
- The scrap vendor will request to cancel ownership through Absher.
- Provide the verification code received from Absher.
- The scrap vendor will enter the code in the system.
That’s it, your vehicle ownership has been canceled and the car is removed from your Iqama.
The scrap vendor will hand over the plates of the vehicle to traffic within 5 working days from the date of completing the sale process.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.