Table of Contents
In order to pay the fee to renew Istimara, you need the Vehicle Sequence Number of your car. It is a 10 digits number written on the face of your vehicle registration card.
The serial number is a 10 digits number written on the face of your vehicle registration card.
If the sequence number of 8 or 9 digits is written on your Istimara, you can add Zeros, in the beginning, to make it 10.
You can also get the vehicle sequence number from your Absher account In order to get it;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on “Services” under “Vehicles.
- Select “Renewal Vehicle Registration“.
- Select your car and click on “more details“.
- Find sequence number under “Vehicle Details“.
The third way to check the vehicle sequence number in Saudi Arabia is through the Tawakkalna application. In order to do that;
- Download the Tawakkalna Services application;
- Log in to it using your Absher ID and password.
- Click on “Digital Document“.
- Click on “Vehicle Registration“.
- The system will show you the digital Istimara with the sequence number.
This is exactly the same copy of Istimara you already have in the hard copy.