Table of Contents
Car number plates with different logos are in Saudi Arabia these days. You can get a car number plate with any of the following 5 logos;
5 Logos – Saudi Car Number Plates
Currently, Saudi car number plates are available with 5 logos;
- Madain Saleh Logo.
- Diriyah logo.
- Emblem of Saudi Arabia – colored.
- Emblem of Saudi Arabia – black.
- Saudi Vision 2030 logo.
Make the payment
In order to apply for a car number plate with a Saudi logo, you need to pay SR 800 fee. In order to do that;
- Download SNB Bank mobile application.
- Log in to your account.
- Select SADAD.
- Click on SADAD Payments and Refunds.
- Biller: Motor Vehicles.
- Service: Re-Issue License Plate.
- Select Unregistered.
- Owner ID: Iqama Number.
- Enter Vehicle Sequence Number.
- Plate Issuance Reason: Plate with Logo.
- License Plate with Logo: Issue the Vehicle License Plate with Logo.
How to Apply?
In order to apply for a Saudi car number plate with a logo;
- Log in to Absher: https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on “Services” under “My Services“.
- Select the “Traffic” tab.
- Click on the “Tawasul” service.
On the next page, click on “New Request“.
Now you would be required to fill out a Tawasul form to request a new car number plate with a Saudi logo;
- Region: Select the region.
- Sub-Service: Request a plate with a logo.
- Request Description: I would like to replace the plate SDV 0118 with the Diriyah logo.
- Attachment: SR 800 payment slip.
Collect the new number plate
Once you receive a message that your request has been accepted by the traffic police, you need to;
- Book a Muroor Appointment with the option: استبدال لوحات المركبة
- Visit the traffic police station.
- Replace the car number plate on your car.