Table of Contents
Car number plates with different logos are in Saudi Arabia these days. You can get a car number plate with any of the following 5 logos;
5 Logos – Saudi Car Number Plates
Currently, Saudi car number plates are available with 5 logos;
- Madain Saleh Logo.
- Diriyah logo.
- Emblem of Saudi Arabia – colored.
- Emblem of Saudi Arabia – black.
- Saudi Vision 2030 logo.
Make the payment
In order to apply for a car number plate with a Saudi logo, you need to pay SR 800 fee. In order to do that;
- Download SNB Bank mobile application.
- Log in to your account.
- Select SADAD.
- Click on SADAD Payments and Refunds.
- Biller: Motor Vehicles.
- Service: Re-Issue License Plate.
- Select Unregistered.
- Owner ID: Iqama Number.
- Enter Vehicle Sequence Number.
- Plate Issuance Reason: Plate with Logo.
- License Plate with Logo: Issue the Vehicle License Plate with Logo.
How to Apply?
In order to apply for a Saudi car number plate with a logo;
- Log in to Absher: https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on “Services” under “My Services“.
- Select the “Traffic” tab.
- Click on the “Tawasul” service.
On the next page, click on “New Request“.
Now you would be required to fill out a Tawasul form to request a new car number plate with a Saudi logo;
- Region: Select the region.
- Sub-Service: Request a plate with a logo.
- Request Description: I would like to replace the plate SDV 0118 with the Diriyah logo.
- Attachment: SR 800 payment slip.
Collect the new number plate
Once you receive a message that your request has been accepted by the traffic police, you need to;
- Book a Muroor Appointment with the option: استبدال لوحات المركبة
- Visit the traffic police station.
- Replace the car number plate on your car.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.