In order to apply for a driving license in Saudi Arabia, you need to book an appointment. Here is the process;
Book a license appointment
You can make an appointment for a driving license in Saudi Arabia using your Absher account. To do it;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “My Services” tab.
- Select “Traffic” from the new screen.
- Click on the “Issue Driving License.”
On the next screen;
- Select “Proceed to Service.”
- Click the “Book New Appointment” button.
- Select التدريب في مدارس تعليم القيادة: تقييم القيادة لمن لديه مهارة (متقدم – متوسط – مبتدئ) for driving license test.
Now you must select the city where you want to book the appointment;
- Select the time for the appointment from the available green slots.
- The system will show you the list of required documents and the date and the time; click on “Confirm Appointment Details.”
Congratulations, you have successfully booked the appointment for a driving license in Saudi Arabia.
You can follow these threads to follow the rest of the process to issue the driver’s license in Saudi Arabia;