In order to apply for a driving license in another country on the basis of a Saudi Driving License, you need a DL extract/letter (Taqdeer Mufaddal).
What is DL Extract?
The driving license extract is a detailed history of your driving license which is issued for insurance claims and for NOC to other licensing authorities. The driving license letter contains;
- Personal details.
- License category details.
- Renewal details (if renewed after issue).
You need the following documents to get the driving license extract in Saudi Arabia;
- Muroor Appointment with the option طباعة رخصة قيادة.
- Original Iqama.
- Driving License.
Get DL Extract from Saudi Arabia
On the day of the appointment, visit Dallah Driving School;
- Request the reception that you need Taqdeer Mufaddal.
- Present your Iqama + Driving License at the counter.
- The officer will issue you the driving license extract immediately with a Muroor stamp and signature.
- This service is available free of cost.
- The DL extract is issued in Arabic.
Attestation by the MOFA
Once the DL extract is issued, you should follow these two steps to use the DL extract for any other country such as Canada/UK or Australia.
- Get the MOFA attestation on the DL extract.
- Translate the document into English.