You can update your Iqama with ANB Bank online through the mobile application and internet banking or by visiting their branch.
Update Iqama in ANB Bank Mobile Application
The easiest way to update your ID with ANB Bank is through the Mobile application.
- Download the application from PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on “Three Dots” on upper-left corner.
- Select “KYC Update” from the menu.
- Click on the “National ID Info“.
On the next page, the ANB mobile application will show you the old Iqama expiry date;
- Click on “Update” button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile.
- Congratulations, you have successfully updated your Iqama with ANB Bank online.
In case you press the “Update Now” button without renewing the Iqama, the online option will disappear and you would be required to visit the branch to update it.
Update Iqama by visiting a branch
You can also update your Iqama with ANB bank by visiting any of their branches.
- In order to find the nearest branch, write “ANB Bank” on Google Maps or use the “Branch Locator” service of the bank.
- Explain the purpose of your visit to the customer services representative upon your turn. He will ask you to give him your Iqama.
- He will make a copy of the Iqama, print the KYC form from the system, and ask you to sign it. Soon, he will update your ID in the system.
- In the case of a frozen account, you can withdraw some money to verify that it has been activated.