Table of Contents
You can update your Iqama with Alinma bank account online in 3 ways i.e. through Mobile Application, Internet Banking, and branch visit.
Update Iqama in Alinma bank using Mobile Application
The easiest way to update your Iqama with Alinma bank is through their Mobile Application.
- Download the mobile application either through Playstore or iTunes.
- Login to your account.
- You will find a red block on the home screen stating your Iqama expiry date. This option will only appear if your Iqama is about to expire.
- Now tap the arrow button and press the “Update ID” button.
- Press the “check your ID now” button only if you have already renewed your Iqama.
- A new screen will appear with a message that your Iqama has been successfully updated with Alinma Bank records.
It is important to note that if you press this button without renewing your ID, the system will take this option away from you and ask you to visit any Alinma Bank branch to update your ID.
Update Iqama in Alinma bank using Internet Banking
The second way to update your Iqama online with the Alinma bank account is through internet banking.
- Login to Alinma Internet Banking account.
- Click on the last option “Check National ID”.
A new page will open with a message that your Iqama is going to expire on its expiry date. Kindly renew it and this service will allow you to update your information. You need to click on the “Next” button.
On the next screen, the system will display a message that your Iqama has been successfully updated with Alinma Bank.
In case, you have not yet renewed your Iqama and still click on the button “Verify ID Now”, the system will show a message that the records of Alinma Bank indicate that the Iqama has not yet been renewed. Please visit the nearest branch after iqama renewal.
Update ID by visiting an Alinma Bank branch
If you are not comfortable with any of the above-mentioned procedures, you can visit any Alinma Bank branch to update your Iqama.
- In order to find the nearest Alinma Bank branch, you can either search it on Google Maps or use their Branch Locator service.
- Take a “customer services” token from the machine and wait for your turn.
- Explain the purpose of your visit upon your turn. The officer will ask you to provide him your Iqama, make a copy of it, print a form from the system and ask you to sign it.
- If the account was frozen, it will be activated within a few minutes. You can always verify it by withdrawing some funds from your account through Alinma Bank ATM.
Can I update the ID through ATM Card?
As per our information, you cannot update your iqama using the Alinma Bank ATM card option.
Can I update the ID with Phone Banking?
As per our information, you cannot update your ID using the Alinma Bank phone banking service. In case you have a different experience, please leave a comment below so that we can update this thread.