Table of Contents
You can update your Iqama online with Riyad bank through the mobile application, internet banking, phone banking, or by visiting their branch.
Update Iqama using Riyad Bank Mobile Application
The easiest way to update Iqama with Riyad bank is by using their mobile application.
- Download the application from PlayStore or iTunes.
- Login to your account.
- If your Iqama is about to expire, you will see the following message on your screen.
- Click on the “Update” button if you have already renewed your Iqama.
- The system will ask you to confirm your date of birth. If the DOB shown on the screen is in line with the Iqama, click on the “Update” button.
The Riyad bank Mobile application will show a message that your Iqama has been updated successfully.
Update Iqama using Riyad Internet Banking
The second way to update your Iqama is through Riyad bank internet banking.
- Log in to your internet banking account.
- You will see a message on the upper-left corner stating that “Your ID will expire soon“.
- Click on the settings sign.
- Select “customer details”.
In the next step, you will be able to see customer details, find your Iqama details here and update them.
If your date of birth in the Riyad bank system is inconsistent with your Iqama details, a pop-up message will appear to input the date of birth as shown on your ID.
The system will ask you to verify your account using the SMS sent to your mobile and once you do it, your iqama details will be updated in the system.
Update Iqama using Phone Banking
The second way to update your Iqama online is through Riyad bank phone banking. In order to do that;
- Call their helpline at 920002470
- Enter the 8 digits number written on the ATM card.
- Dial your Phone Banking password.
- The system will send you an authentication code that you need to enter back.
- The phone recording will tell you that your Iqama is about to expire, press “1” to update it.
- The phone banking system will tell your date of birth registered with Riyad Bank system, press “1” if it is correct and “2” if it is incorrect.
- If you have pressed “1” in the above step, your Iqama has been successfully updated with the Riyad Bank system.
- If you press “2“, the system will ask you to enter your date of birth to update ID.
Update ID by visiting a Riyad Bank branch
The third way to update your Iqama with Riyad bank is to visit their branch. Since it is a time-consuming process, people don’t opt for it unless they are asked.
- In order to find the nearest Riyad Bank branch, you can either search “Riyad Bank” on Google Maps or use their Branch Locator service.
- Take a “customer services” token from the machine and wait for your turn.
- Explain the purpose of your visit upon your turn. The officer will ask you to provide him with your Iqama, make a copy of it, print a form from the system, and ask you to sign it.
- If the account was frozen, it will be activated within a few minutes. You can always verify it by withdrawing some funds from your account through Riyad Bank ATM.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.