Table of Contents
Now there is no need to visit a branch to update your Iqama with Riyad Bank as you can do it online through internet banking or phone banking. In this article, we have explained three ways of updating Iqama with Riyad bank. Recommended: How to open an account with Riyad Bank?
Update Iqama using Riyad Internet Banking
The easiest way to update your Iqama is through Riyad bank internet banking. First of all, login to your internet banking account.
If your Iqama has already expired or it is about to expire in the upcoming three months, you will see a message on the upper-left corner stating that “Your ID will expire soon”.
Now you need to click on the settings sign, a drop-down list will appear where you can see customer details, contact information, employment information, and address information. You need to select “customer details” here.
In the next step, you will be able to see customer details, employment information, contact information, and address information. You need to find your Iqama details here and update it.
If your date of birth in the Riyad bank system is inconsistent with your Iqama details, a pop-up message will appear to input the date of birth as shown on your ID.
The system will ask you to verify your account using the SMS sent to your mobile and once you do it, your iqama details will be updated in the system. If you logout from your account and log in again, you will not find the notice of “ID will expire soon”.
Update Iqama using Phone Banking
The second way to update your Iqama online is through Riyad bank phone banking. In order to do that;
- Call their helpline at 920002470
- Enter the 8 digits number written on the ATM card.
- Dial your Phone Banking password.
- The system will send you an authentication code that you need to enter back.
- The phone recording will tell you that your Iqama is about to expire, press “1” to update it.
- The phone banking system will tell your date of birth registered with Riyad Bank system, press “1” if it is correct and “2” if it is incorrect.
- If you have pressed “1” in the above step, your Iqama has been successfully updated with the Riyad Bank system.
- If you press “2”, the system will ask you to enter your date of birth to update ID.
Update ID by visiting a Riyad Bank branch
The third way to update your Iqama with Riyad bank is to visit their branch. Since it is a time-consuming process, people don't opt for it unless they are asked.
- In order to find the nearest Riyad Bank branch, you can either search “Riyad Bank” on Google Maps or use their Branch Locator service.
- Take a “customer services” token from the machine and wait for your turn.
- Explain the purpose of your visit upon your turn. The officer will ask you to provide him your Iqama, make a copy of it, print a form from the system and ask you to sign it.
- If the account was frozen, it will be activated within a few minutes. You can always verify it by withdrawing some funds from your account through Riyad Bank ATM.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.