Table of Contents
You can update your Iqama with AlJazira bank online through the Mobile Application and internet banking or by visiting their branch.
Update Iqama in Aljazira Bank with Mobile Application
The easiest way to update your Iqama with Aljazira bank is using the mobile application.
- Download the application from PlayStore or iTunes.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the three lines on the left-upper corner.
- Click on the “Self Service”.
- Select “Update ID Expiry Date”.
- Click on the “Continue” button only if you have renewed your Iqama.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on the “proceed” button.
- Congratulations, your ID has been successfully updated with AlJazira bank online.
Update Iqama in Aljazira Bank with Net Banking
The second way to update your Iqama with Aljazira bank is through online banking.
- Login to your internet banking account.
If your Iqama is about to expire in the next 3 months, a pop-up screen will appear containing your current Iqama expiry date.
In case you have already renewed your Iqama, click on the “Update Expired ID” button.
On the next screen, the system will give you a caution to proceed only if you have already renewed your Iqama.
Click on the “confirm” button if the details provided on the screen are correct.
Meanwhile, the system will send you a code through SMS which you need to enter back to your account.
Finally, the system will show a message that your Iqama expiry date has been successfully updated with Aljazira bank.
If you proceed without renewing your Iqama, the system will take this feature back from you and you will have to visit a branch to update it.
In case this pop-up window does not appear, you can go to the “My Alerts” section and click on the “ID Expiry” button.
Update ID by visiting a branch
For all those who are not comfortable with the online system to update iqama details with Aljazira bank, can visit any of their branches to do it.
- In order to find the nearest branch, write “Aljazira Bank” on Google Maps or use the “Branch Locator” service of the bank.
- Explain the purpose of your visit to the customer services representative upon your turn. He will ask you to give him your Iqama.
- He will make a copy of the Iqama, print the KYC form from the system and ask you to sign it. Soon, he will update your ID in the system.
- In the case of a frozen account, you can withdraw some money to verify that it has been activated.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.