Table of Contents
There is a fine of SR 100 to SR 150 for driving a car without insurance in Saudi Arabia. You can check the vehicle insurance company name, policy number, validity status, or the car insurance expiry date in KSA through Absher, Tawakkalna, or Najm websites.
Vehicle insurance validity – Absher
In order to check the car insurance expiry date through Absher;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “Services” under Vehicles.
- Select “Vehicles Management“.
- Click on the car for which you need information.
- Scroll down until you can check the insurance company name, status, and vehicle insurance validity.
Car insurance expiry date – Tawakkalna
You can also check the vehicle insurance validity through the Tawkkalna application. In order to do it;
- Download Tawakkalna Services from Playstore or iTunes.
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab.
- Select “Vehicle Insurance” from the given options.
On this page, you can find the following details;
- Vehicle Insurance Policy Number.
- Insurance Company Name.
- Type of Insurance i.e. third party or comprehensive insurance.
- Insurance Expiry Date.
Vehicle insurance validity – Najm
The third way to check the car insurance expiry date in KSA is through the Najm application. In order to do it;
- Download the Najm Application through PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to your account using your mobile number.
- Click on “My Vehicles” from the menu.
- Tap the “+” button to add a new vehicle.
- Enter the number plate of the car.
- Here you can check the insurance company name, the policy number, and the vehicle insurance validity date online in KSA.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.