Table of Contents
In order to apply for a permanent family visa in Saudi Arabia, you need to attest your ACCA (UK) degree from the Saudi Embassy in the UK. Here is the process;
Step 1: British Council
The first step to attest your ACCA (UK) membership certificate from the Saudi Embassy in the UK is to submit the following to your local British Council Office;
- ACCA Certificate/UK Degree.
- Exam Transcript.
- British Council Attestation Fee: SR 200
- Expected Time: 15 days.
- British Council Jeddah Location.
- British Council Riyadh Location.
- British Council Dammam Location.
Step 2: UK Legalization Office
Once the ACCA (UK) degree is received back from British Council it then needs to be sent to the Legalization Office in the UK.
You need to have someone in the UK to whom documents can be delivered after the attestation from the legalization office. If you do not know anyone, you can contact an agent for the degree attestation and get the documents delivered to him.
- UK Legalization Fee: £30/document + £5 courier charges.
- Sart the Legalization Process from here.
Step 3: Saudi Embassy in the UK
Once the degree is delivered to your friend in the UK from the legalization office, ask him to submit them to the Saudi Embassy for attestation.
- You can contact the Saudi Embassy in the UK for further assistance.
- After the degree attestation from the Saudi Embassy, you are done with the UK process.
Step 4: MOFA Attestation
Now ask your friend to send you documents to Saudi Arabia and submit it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for MOFA Attestation.
After the MOFA attestation, you can use your ACCA (UK) degree to apply for a SOCPA license or a permanent family visa.