Table of Contents
Degrees and educational documents attestation from the Saudi Embassy and Saudi Culture in Pakistan are required to bring your family to KSA. Here is the entire process.
Step 1: Higher Education Commission
The first step for the attestation of a degree from the Saudi Embassy and Saudi Culture is to attest it from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Pakistan.
- Estimated Time: One week.
- Apply online on the HEC website: https://eservices.hec.gov.pk/
- HEC Degree Attestation Fee: PKR 1,000 for original, PKR 700 for photocopy.
- Original Matric Certificate with Mark sheet.
- Original Inter Certificate with Mark sheet.
- Original Degree.
- Original Complete Mark Sheet of Degree or Transcript of Degree Only.
HEC attests the photocopies of degrees and transcripts only after the attestation of the original documents.
Step 2: Foreign Office
Once the degree is attested by the HEC, the next step is to attest it from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.
- It is a one-day process for which you will have to visit Islamabad.
- Foreign office degree attestation fee in Islamabad: PKR 2,000 for original, PKR 1,000 for photocopy.
Step 3: Saudi Culture Office
Before taking your educational documents or degrees for attestation to the Saudi Embassy, you must get them endorsed by the Saudi Culture office in Islamabad.
- Saudi Culture Islamabad documents attestation fee: PKR 1,200.
Make two sets of the following documents
- Original Job contract or offer Letter Attested from MOFA and Chamber of Commerce (KSA).
- A request letter to Saudi Culture for Degree attestation (give ↓).
- The original degree certificate with foreign office attestation.
- Mark sheet of the degree to be attested by the Saudi Culture office.
- A letter from the university campus verifying that this person has completed the degree at their campus.
- Change of Name Affidavit (if the female applicant is married) and Nikah Nama copy.
- Iqama copy (if applicable).
- Visa Slip from Enjaz website (for new visa).
- Saudi Visa copy.
- Passport copy.
- CNIC Copy.
- List of Authorized Agents by the Saudi Cultural Islamabad.
HEC data record should match the degree record. Otherwise, the degree will be rejected by Saudi Culture. The name on the Degree should match with passport, CNIC, Job contract, and request letter.
Step 4: Saudi Embassy
The last step in the attestation process is getting the degree or educational documents attested by the Saudi Embassy in Pakistan.
- Saudi Embassy Islamabad documents attestation fee: PKR 3,000.
- All the above-mentioned documents +
- A request letter to Saudi Embassy for Degree attestation.
Pakistani degrees not attested by Saudi Embassy
Here is the list of Pakistani degrees not attested by the Saudi Embassy;
- Allama Iqbal Open University.
- Virtual University.
- COMSATS University (Virtual Campus).
- Bahauddin Zakariya University (Virtual Campus).