Table of Contents
Attestation of your degrees from the Saudi Embassy and Saudi Culture in Pakistan is required to bring your family to Saudi Arabia on a permanent family visa. We have described the detailed procedure, requirements and other important points to attest degree or diploma from the Saudi Embassy in Pakistan.
How to attest degree from the Saudi embassy in Pakistan?
Higher Education Commission
The first step for the attestation of a degree from the Saudi Embassy and Saudi Culture is to attest it from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Pakistan. This process normally takes around one week. Requirements of HEC are as follows;
- HEC (http://das.hec.gov.pk)
- Original Inter Certificate with Mark sheet
- Original Matric Certificate with Mark sheet
- Original Degree
- Original Complete Mark Sheet of Degree or Transcript of Degree Only
Once the degree is attested by the HEC, the next step for the attestation of a degree from the Saudi Embassy and Saudi Culture is to attest it from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan. It is a one day process for which you will have to visit Islamabad.
Saudi Culture Office
Degree with the stamp of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in Pakistan will be considered good to attest it from the Saudi Culture Office after which you can go to the Saudi Embassy. Requirements for Saudi Culture Office are;
- Original Job contract/ offer Letter Attested from MOFA and Chamber of Commerce (KSA).
- Letter from Saudi Company depending on the nature of the profession on Iqama, a copy of the letter is attached in the link. “Sample Letter for Degree Attestation”. Letters should also be stamped from the Chamber of Commerce and MOFA Saudi Arabia.
- Copy of Iqama stamped by Sponsor
- Copy of First Page of Passport stamped by Sponsor
- A Copy of Visa page of Passport stamped by Sponsor
- A copy of the National Identity Card of Pakistan stamped by Sponsor.
- Mark sheet of the degree which is to be attested from Cultural Attache office
- A letter from the university campus from where you have got the degree verifying that this person has completed the degree as ‘Regular/ Private Student' from ‘Start date of Study' to ‘End Date' (total period spent at the university for particular degree)
We have provided a List of Authorized Agents by the Saudi Cultural Attache Islamabad, Pakistan. You can only attest to your degrees through these agents.
Saudi Culture Attache`
- Address: House No.16-A, Street No. 25-A, F-6/2, Islamabad
- P.O. Box No. 1180. Islamabad. 051-2827876-8 051-2201572-4 Fax: 051-2271496
- Email: [email protected]
After the Saudi Culture Office, the next step is to attest the degree from the Saudi Embassy in Pakistan. Requirements of Saudi Embassy are;
1 Letter from Saudi Company depending on the nature of the profession on Iqama address to Saudi Consulate, a copy of the letter is attached in the link. “Sample Letter for Degree Attestation”
- Passport Copy
- Iqama Copy
- NIC Copy
- Visa Copy
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.