In order to get an iqama for your newborn child in Saudi Arabia, first you need to get an Ahwal Madani appointment for the birth certificate. Here is the procedure.
Ahwal Madani appointment through Absher
In order to get a civil affairs appointment;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Scroll down and click on the “Appointments” button.
- Select the “Civil Affairs” option.
- Click on the “Proceed to Service” button.
- Click on the “Book New Appointment” button.
- Services: تسجيل واقعة ميلاد
- Select the Region.
- Select the Branch of the region.
You can book an Ahwal Madani appointment in any city within the region where your child is born.
On the next screen select the date for the civil affairs appointment.
On the last screen, the system will confirm the appointment and list down the documents that you are required to bring to their office.
- Print the Appointment paper.
- How to get Birth Certificate in Saudi Arabia?
There is a Late Birth Registration Fee of SR 50 if you are going to the Ahwal Madani or Civil Affairs office after one month of your child’s birth. Make sure you pay the Late Birth Registration Fee online.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.