Table of Contents
If you change your plans to travel out of KSA, you should cancel the exit re-entry visa within its validity as there is no cancellation fee or penalty.
Exit re-entry visa cancellation charges
There is no cancellation fee for the exit re-entry visa. You can cancel it within its validity i.e. the earlier of;
- 90 days and;
- The “Exit Before” date mentioned on the visa.
The fee you have paid for the issuance of exit re-entry visa is non-refundable once the visa is issued. Hence, you cannot claim back the fee paid before the issuance of the exit re-entry visa.
Penalty for non-cancellation
If you neither travel nor cancel the exit re-entry visa the following fines are imposed on the visa holder in KSA.
- First instance: SR 1,000.
- Second instance: SR 2,000.
- Third instance: SR 3,000.
Cancel exit re-entry visa in KSA
In order to cancel an exit re-entry visa, you need to follow this procedure;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “3-dots” after your name.
- Select “Dashboard” from the given options.
- Scroll down and click on “Family Members“.
- Click on “MORE DETAILS”.
On the next screen,
- Select the dependent.
- Click on “More Details”.
- Scroll down and click on “Cancel Visa“.
- Note: No funds will be refunded on cancellation of exit re-entry visa.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
Finally, a new screen will open with a message that the exit re-entry visa has successfully been canceled.