Table of Contents
If you change your plans to travel out of KSA, you should cancel the exit re-entry visa within its validity as there is no cancellation fee or penalty.
Exit re-entry visa cancellation charges
There is no cancellation fee for the exit re-entry visa. You can cancel it within its validity i.e. the earlier of;
- 90 days and;
- The “Exit Before” date mentioned on the visa.
The fee you have paid for the issuance of exit re-entry visa is non-refundable once the visa is issued. Hence, you cannot claim back the fee paid before the issuance of the exit re-entry visa.
Penalty for non-cancellation
If you neither travel nor cancel the exit re-entry visa the following fines are imposed on the visa holder in KSA.
- First instance: SR 1,000.
- Second instance: SR 2,000.
- Third instance: SR 3,000.
Cancel exit re-entry visa in KSA
In order to cancel an exit re-entry visa, you need to follow this procedure;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “3-dots” after your name.
- Select “Dashboard” from the given options.
- Scroll down and click on “Family Members“.
- Click on “MORE DETAILS”.
On the next screen,
- Select the dependent.
- Click on “More Details”.
- Scroll down and click on “Cancel Visa“.
- Note: No funds will be refunded on cancellation of exit re-entry visa.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
Finally, a new screen will open with a message that the exit re-entry visa has successfully been canceled.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.