Table of Contents
If you change your plans to travel out of KSA, you should cancel the exit re-entry visa within its validity as there is no cancellation fee or penalty.
Exit re-entry cancellation fee
There is no cancellation fee for the exit re-entry visa. You can cancel it within its validity i.e. the earlier of;
- 90 days and;
- The “Exit Before” date mentioned on the visa.
The fee you have paid for the issuance of exit re-entry visa is non-refundable once the visa is issued. Hence, you cannot claim back the fee paid before the issuance of the exit re-entry visa.
Penalty for non-cancellation
If you neither travel nor cancel the exit re-entry visa the following fines are imposed on the visa holder in KSA.
- First instance: SR 1,000.
- Second instance: SR 2,000.
- Third instance: SR 3,000.
Cancel exit re-entry visa in KSA
In order to cancel an exit re-entry visa, you need to follow this procedure;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “Services” tab under Family Members.
- Select “Visa Services” from the given options.
- Click on the “Next” button.
On the next screen, select the dependents and click on “More Details”.
In the next step, you need to click on the “Cancel Visa” button.
If you are confident to cancel the visa, click on the “Confirm” button.
Finally, a new screen will open with a message that the exit re-entry visa has successfully been canceled.