Table of Contents
GCC residents (UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman) can apply for a Saudi visa online if they meet certain conditions.
The GCC residents can apply for a Saudi visa online if they meet the following conditions;
- 3 months validity of the GCC residency card.
- 6 months validity of the passport.
- Debit/Credit card to pay the fee.
- Scanned copy of passport and GCC residency card.
- List all countries you have traveled to in the last 5 years along with the travel dates.
- Minimum age: 18 years if applying without parents.
Step 1: Create an account
In order to apply for a Saudi visa as a GCC resident;
- Open https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/Account/Loginindividuals
- Create an account with your email.
- Enter your login details.
On the next page, click on;
- Add New Application.
- Agree to all the terms and conditions.
Step 2: Personal Information
On the next page you need to enter your visa and personal information;
- Vis Type: Tourism Visit.
- Transport Mode: Open.
- Saudi Mission: Main city of your GCC country.
- Enter your name in Arabic.
- Enter your name in English.
Step 3: GCC Information
Scroll down a little bit and here you need to enter your GCC residency details to apply for a Saudi visa.
- Select your Current Nationality.
- Select the third option: A “valid” residence for a period of no less than three months in the Gulf Countries.
- Enter your GCC residency card details.
- Attach a copy of your passport and GCC residency card.
- Add your passport details.
- KSA Home Address: The place you will be staying in Saudi Arabia.
Step 4: Saudi Visa Details
In the next step, a GCC resident is required to enter Saudi entry details to apply for a visa;
- Port of Entry: the place you are entering Saudi Arabia.
- Expected Date of Entry.
- Number of Entries: Multiple.
- Visa Validity: 365 days.
- Duration of Stay: 90 days.
- Do you want to perform Umrah? Yes.
- Enter the details of countries you have visited in the last 5 years.
Step 5: Insurance Details
On the next page, enter the required details to apply for travel insurance to Saudi Arabia. The website will present you the quotes from different insurance companies;
- Select the cheapest insurance.
Step 6: Pay the fee
Here is the breakup of the fee you need to pay to apply for a Saudi visa as a GCC resident;
- $12 – $20 for insurance.
- $10.50 as an application fee.
- SR 345 for the visa fee.
After paying the fee, you can apply for a visa. If the visa application is accepted, the visa will be sent as an attachment via e-mail.
Terms & Conditions
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.