Table of Contents
GCC residents (UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman) can apply for a Saudi visa online if they meet certain conditions.
The GCC residents can apply for a Saudi visa online if they meet the following conditions;
- 3 months validity of the GCC residency card.
- 6 months validity of the passport.
- Eligible Iqama profession.
- Debit/Credit card to pay the fee.
- Scanned copy of passport and GCC residency card.
- List all countries you have traveled to in the last 5 years along with the travel dates.
- Minimum age: 18 years if applying without parents.
Step 1: Create an account
In order to apply for a Saudi visa as a GCC resident;
- Open https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/Account/Loginindividuals
- Create an account with your email.
- Enter your login details.
On the next page, click on;
- Add New Application.
- Agree to all the terms and conditions.
Step 2: Personal Information
On the next page you need to enter your visa and personal information;
- Vis Type: Tourism Visit.
- Transport Mode: Open.
- Saudi Mission: Main city of your GCC country.
- Enter your name in Arabic.
- Enter your name in English.
Step 3: GCC Information
Scroll down a little bit and here you need to enter your GCC residency details to apply for a Saudi visa.
- Select your Current Nationality.
- Select the third option: A “valid” residence for a period of no less than three months in the Gulf Countries.
- Enter your GCC residency card details.
- Attach a copy of your passport and GCC residency card.
- Add your passport details.
- KSA Home Address: The place you will be staying in Saudi Arabia.
Step 4: Saudi Visa Details
In the next step, a GCC resident is required to enter Saudi entry details to apply for a visa;
- Port of Entry: the place you are entering Saudi Arabia.
- Expected Date of Entry.
- Number of Entries: Multiple.
- Visa Validity: 365 days.
- Duration of Stay: 90 days.
- Do you want to perform Umrah? Yes.
- Enter the details of countries you have visited in the last 5 years.
Step 5: Insurance Details
On the next page, enter the required details to apply for travel insurance to Saudi Arabia. The website will present you the quotes from different insurance companies;
- Select the cheapest insurance.
Step 6: Pay the fee
Here is the breakup of the fee you need to pay to apply for a Saudi visa as a GCC resident;
- $12 – $20 for insurance.
- $10.50 as an application fee.
- SR 345 for the visa fee.
After paying the fee, you can apply for a visa. If the visa application is accepted, the visa will be sent as an attachment via e-mail.