After renewing your Iqama, driving license, Istimara, or vehicle registration on Absher, you can request the postal delivery of documents to your Saudi National Address. This way, you will not be required to visit Jawazat or Muroor to collect these documents.
Request Postal Delivery
You can request the postal delivery for Iqama, driving license or Istimara within 90 days of its issuance or renewal from Absher. To do this,
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “My Services” tab.
- Select “Postal Delivery Service“.
- Click on “Request Postal Delivery Service“.
On the next page, Absher will provide you with the list of documents for which you can request for postal delivery.
- Select your document.
- Select the Saudi National Address.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Click on the “Confirm Delivery Request“.
Payment for Postal Deliver
After submitting the request for postal delivery, you will receive an SMS from Saudi Post (SPL) with a link to pay SR 17.25.
- Click on the link given in the SMS.
- Pay SR 17.25 for the delivery charges.
- Soon, you will receive another SMS from the SPL containing your shipment tracking number.
- You can track this shipment from the SPL website using this link.