You can check the date, flight number, and the name of the country where you exited or entered Saudi Arabia through the travel history available in Absher.
Check travel history in Absher
In order to check travel records in Saudi Arabia through Absher;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “Inquiries” tab given under “My Services“.
- Select “Passports” on the next page.
- Click on the “Travel Records Information” option.
The next page will list down your entire travel history since the time your Iqama is issued. Click on the (+) to check details of the travel history in Absher such as;
- The country you left for from Saudi Arabia.
- The name of the Airport.
- Date of Departure from KSA.
- Flight Number.
- Date of entry to Saudi Arabia.
- The country from where you entered KSA.
The only problem with the above-mentioned procedure is that you cannot check the travel history of your dependents through Absher.
Check Travel History with Tawakkalna
You can also check the travel history of an Iqama holder through the Tawakkalna application. In order to do it;
- Download Tawakkalna Services from Playstore or iTunes.
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab.
- Select “International Travel Record“.
- On the next page, you can see all the countries traveled to.
- Click on the arrow button to see the related details.
Can we check travel history with passport number?
Unfortunately, there is no way to check the travel history of your dependents or any other Iqama holder using the passport number. I am sure the utility is available to the government but it is not made public.
Why do you need this information?
You might need this information for different purposes. We know that you need to provide your travel records at the time of applying for the following visas.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.