Table of Contents
Pilgrims can book electric scooters/wheelchairs to perform Tawaf and Saee on the 3rd floor of Masjid al-Haram at a reasonable ticket price. Here is the process.
What is an electric scooter?
As you know a pilgrim needs to walk for around 10 kilometers to perform Umrah (starting from entering the Masjid to exit); electric scooters can make this job more accessible for those who have difficulty walking for so long.
Free Electric Scooter
If you have an ID card issued from your home country that identifies that you have a disability, you can get a free electric scooter to perform Umrah for free by showing this card.
- Show the disability certificate + passport on the counter.
- A receipt will be provided by the counter.
- Show this receipt and collect the scooter from the next counter.
Ticket Price for Electric Scooter
There are two types of electric scooters at Masjid al-Haram i.e. single seat and two seats.
Single Seat Electric Scooter Ticket Price
A single-seat electric scooter can be used for only one person at a time. However, some people can be seen driving it with a toddler.
- for Tawaf: SR 57.50.
- for Saee: SR 57.50.
- Full Umrah Package: SR 115.
Two-Seat Electric Scooter Ticket Price
A two-seat electric scooter can be used for two pilgrims at a time. However, you can also accommodate two toddlers or children with them;
- for Tawaf: SR 115.
- for Saee: SR 115.
- Full Umrah Package: SR 230.
Register with Tanaqol Application
To book the electric scooter to perform Umrah in Masjid al-Hara, follow this process;
- Download the Tanaqol application from PlayStore or iTunes.
- Register your account by entering your name, phone, and email.
- Verify your phone number by entering the OTP.
Book the Electric Scooter
After registering your account on the Tanaqol application;
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the “Book Cart” button.
- Select the date and time for the electric scooter.
- Service Type: Tawaf, Saee, or Complete Umrah.
- Car Type: One Seat or Two Seat.
- On the next page, enter the credit card details to make the payment.
That’s it, you have successfully booked an electronic scooter to perform Umrah.
Electric Scooters pick up points
After booking the electric scooter, you can pick it up from any of the following 3 points in Masjid al-Haram;
- Plaza Point | Al-Shbaika Bridge.
- Ajyad Bridge | Opposite Al Safwa Towers.
- Al-Qshashiyah Point | Gaza.