Table of Contents
GCC residents, Saudi Iqama holders, and people who enter Saudi Arabia on a family visit visa can apply for a Bahrain e-visa online.
Who should apply for an online visa?
The following people should apply for a Bahrain online visa;
- GCC residents with unsuitable Iqama profession to get an on-arrival visa.
- Family Visit Visa holders of GCC residents.
The following are the requirements to apply for a Bahrain e-visa online;
- A passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Copy of the first and last page of the passport.
- Copy of Iqama.
- 3 months Bank Statement with at least SR 3,000 closing balance.
- Hotel Booking.
- Debit/Credit Card to pay the fee.
Add: Family Visit Visa
- Multiple Family Visit Visa stamped on passport.
- Signed copy of the family visit visa.
- Sponsor’s Iqama.
Apply for Bahrain Visa online
Step 1: Residental Status
In order to apply for a Bahrain visa online;
- Open: https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput
- Current GCC Permit? Yes.
- Select the country: Saudi Arabia.
- Purpose of Visit: Tourism.
- Detailed Purpose: Exhibition.
- Select your Nationality.
Step 2: Type of Visa
Now you need to select the type of visa you want to apply for;
- Family Visit Visa holder = Vist Single Entry.
- Iqama or GCC residence permit = Visit – Single ENtry (GCC).
Step 3: Visa Form
On the next page to apply for a Bahrain e-visa online, fill out the visa form as per your passport.
Step 4: Attach Documents
Now on this page, you need to attach the following documents;
- Passport copy.
- Return Air Ticket: Visit Visa Copy if traveling by road.
- Bank Statement with a minimum balance of SR 3,000. You can attach the bank statement of your Iqama holder sponsor.
- Signed Letter: Visit Visa copy signed by the applicant.
- Hotel Booking.
- Other: Attach sponsor’s Iqama.
- Other: Attach Schengen, UK, US Visa on your passport (if any).
Step 5: Submit another Application
If you are a group of family members traveling together, it is better to apply for visas together. In order to do so;
- Click on “Submit another Application“.
- Follow the entire process from Step 3 as explained above.
Step 6: Pay the fee
At the final stage of applying for a Bahrain e-visa for GCC residents, you will have to pay the fee;
- BD 4 upon submission of documents.
- BD 5 upon approval of the visa.
- Total Fee: BD 9 or SR 90.
Keep in mind that the payment of an application fee does not guarantee approval of a visa. Holding a visa does not guarantee your entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain.