Table of Contents
Shopping is an activity practiced by man since the invention of markets thousands of years ago. Activity will not stop as long as human beings have needs, and producers and merchants satisfy these needs. Of course, shopping evolves with the development of life, and the emergence of technology means that makes shopping easier and more enjoyable than ever before.
Today, let’s talk about the Point application, the leading application in the world of electronic shopping, which Pointapp offers to its users in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia now and in the future in the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council, and then the world.
This article will tell you everything you need to know about the Point app, from its inception to the beginning of shopping. It will show you all the benefits available to you whether you use the app as a merchant or if you use it regularly.
What is a Point App?
Point App is the official app of the online shopping platform Point. It was designed by Point Company, a Saudi company that specialized in e-commerce, especially facilitating the process of linking between the seller and the buyer.
The app is available for download on the Google Play Store as well as on the Apple App Store. The user can start using the Point app right away, after downloading it for free, in the hope that he will be able to take advantage of the many features that the app offers. Upon downloading, the application searches through the stores registered in it for the products that the user desires.
Point application is designed and developed using the latest mobile application design technology. So the application is able to meet the needs of its users, avoiding the most famous flaws in similar applications.
The application was designed after a comprehensive study of the Saudi market to discover the needs of users, and what they lack in order to integrate the digital shopping process, by meeting the needs of the user in the easiest way, and in the fastest time, and at the same time without affecting the quality of the product or the quality of the shopping process itself.
How does the Point app work?
Point application is divided into two paths:
The merchant can sell his product by subscribing to the application, adding his products and offering them for sale. And a path for the user to review these products and discover which one suits him best 1.
The shopper starts scanning the stores displayed in the app to find the right product for him. He can search using the name of the product itself, or search by the name of the shop registered in the mall, or even using the name of the mall itself.
When the user finds the product he wants and buys it, the product is reserved in his name. And within 5 hours at most 5. Who benefits from the sound?
Anyone who prefers typing for voice commands. The product is shipped in two ways. Either it is shipped through shipping companies that deal with the Point platform and the merchant, or it is shipped by one of the regular users of the Point application that provides the service of shipping the product while back home, and this service is one of the services the latest marketing ideas to ship the product in a short time, as Point takes over – Riyadh, the product is available immediately & ndash; To be shipped within 5 hours at most.
Point app also offers a shopping service. Through this service, a person is assigned to a shopper to represent him in the shopping process, search for the desired product and ship it to the customer immediately.
Point app For Shoppers
Why go to the mall if the mall can come to you
The application was launched with a slogan emphasizing the role of the Point platform in the digital shopping industry. The application is designed with the latest mobile application design technology.
It is available on Google and the App Store, allowing users to browse the latest fashion and prices of clothes, shoes, bags, and perfumes.
Mall by name. Or select the name of the store they like to deal with, or alternatively, search for the product by name, review the results, and choose the best dealer according to what they offer.
Features of Point Shoppers App
Point application includes many features that the Saudi user needs to activate. Features over time turn into mandatory requirements that permeate the new lifestyle of the Arab user.
Advantages of the Point digital shopping application:
- A huge bouquet of the most luxurious malls in the Kingdom in your hands. You walk around and check out their products, so you can choose the ones you want.
- Save time roaming around and driving in cars Origin: Time slots are time periods that start and end at specific points
- Reducing the shopper’s expenses when he does the shopping himself
- Take advantage of the offers offered by the application in agreement with the merchants participating in the Point . platform
- Easily access products (from clothes, facts, shoes and perfume) from 12345 to 5678 Can’t find your lucky numbers? Add any 3 or more lucky numbers and find out what your future holds!
- The ability to reserve the product for 24 hours in order until you receive it and send those who bring it to you.
- A shopping application that helps you find and order the product you want – while sitting at home – until you find what you want and have the shipment delivered or to a subscriber who offers the shipping service
- The product can be charged within 5 hours only (Riyadh only) Edit: The product can be charged in only 5 hours (Riyadh only) 15 2 1 0 0
- Providing multiple shipping options with many shipping companies inside Riyadh and inside the saudi Kingdom
- Provide individual shipping feature to Point App subscribers who can deliver the product to you themselves while returning from the shopping process or at the end of business hours.
Disadvantages of Point Shopper App
- Provides information about clothing, shoes, bags and perfume retailers only
- The product is reserved for 24 hours, and the customer may need a longer period to reserve the original: the smartphone went on sale on June 30, 2018, and sold out within three minutes. Rewrite: The smartphone went on sale on June 30, 2018, and sold out within three minutes.
- Delivery to Users is an exclusive service offered by Point for the first time in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and possibly the entire Middle East region.
- A development in the Point app allows users to communicate with users in the mall right now, ask them if they can purchase products on their behalf, and have them delivered to them.
- The service is exclusive and exceptional from Point.
The Point strives to offer an alternative digital shopping experience to users in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its other localities, and provides users with the opportunity to enjoy very great deals, and take advantage of a variety of features, such as easy access to many features. Payment methods, smooth and secure payment process.