There are 2 ways to update Iqama in Samba Bank online i.e. using Mobile Application or by visiting a branch. Here is the procedure.
Update Iqama with Samba Bank Mobile Application
The easiest way to update Iqama with Samba Bank is through the Mobile Application.
- Download the Samba Mobile application through PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the 3 dots given at the end of the page.
- Select “More” from the available options.
- Now click on the “List” view.
- Click on “Update your personal information“.
- Select “Update ID / Iqama“.
- If you have already renewed your Iqama, click on the “Update ID Expiry” button.
If you have not yet renewed your Iqama and still try the above-mentioned method, you will have to visit the branch to update your Iqama now.
Update ID by visiting a branch
If you are not comfortable with the procedures explained above, you can always visit a Samba Bank branch to update your Iqama expiry date.
- In order to find the nearest Samba Bank branch, you can either search it on Google Maps or use the Branch Locator service.
- Take a “customer services” token from the machine and wait for your turn. You don’t need to take a token if you are a Samba Gold customer.
- Explain the purpose of your visit to the officer. He will take your Iqama, make a copy of it, and ask you to sign it.
- Soon, he will come up with a smile to tell you that your Iqama expiry has been updated in the Samba bank system.
- In order to confirm that your account is active now, you can go to any ATM machine and withdraw funds.