Table of Contents
There are 4 ways to update Iqama online for NCB and SNB AlAhli Quick Pay account holders i.e. using Mobile Applications, Internet Banking, ATM Card, or branch visit.
The option to update Iqama in SNB Bank will appear one month before the Iqama expiry date.
Update Iqama with SNB Mobile Application
The easiest way to update Iqama with NCB is through the AlAhli Mobile Banking Application.
- Download the Alahli app from PlayStore or iTunes.
- Login to your Mobile Banking app.
- Click the “Menu” button.
- Select “Personal Info” from the given options.
- Click on the “ID Expiry Update” button.
- Now a screen will open where you will have to press the “Update ID Expiry” button.
Finally, the system will show a message that the Iqama expiry date has been successfully updated in the SNB system. If your account is frozen, it will be automatically activated within 24 hours.
Update Iqama in SNB online – Internet Banking
The second way to update Iqama with NCB bank online is through internet banking. In order to do that;
- Log in to your AlAhli bank account.
- Click on the “Settings” tab on the left column.
- Click on the “ID Expiry Date” button.
As soon as you click on this button, another screen will appear with the details of your Iqama.
If your Iqama is about to expire in one month, you would be given an option to update the iqama.
If you have already renewed your Iqama, click on the button “Update ID Expiry” to update Iqama in SNB using Online Banking.
In the next screen, the Alahli system will fetch the new iqama expiry date online and confirm if you want to update it. Click on the “Confirm” button.
In the last step, the AlAhli system will display a message that your iqama expiry date has been successfully updated.
If you have not yet renewed your Iqama, the system will not update your Iqama in the SNB records online and give you the following error message which is read as follows.
Update Iqama through AlAhli ATM card
Here is what you need to do to update the iqama through the SNB ATM machine.
- Insert your Card in AlAhli ATM Machine and enter PIN Code
- Click on the “Main Menu” button on the screen.
- Press the “Next Menu” button.
- Select the “Electronics Services” button.
- Press the “Update ID expiry date for residents” button.
- Write the new Iqama expiry date in Hijri format. The format should be 23041442 i.e Date>Month>Year.
- Later, select the “Press Here to change” button.
- Finally, the SNB ATM machine will display a message that your Iqama expiry date has been successfully updated in the system.
Update Iqama in Al Alahli – Phone Banking
You can also update your Iqama for SNB using phone banking.
- Call Al Ahli Helpline number at 920001000.
- Press “2” to choose your language “English”
- Press “*” for other log-in options.
- Select “4” to log in using your Iqama Number.
- Enter the “Iqama Number“.
- Enter the “4 digits phone banking code“.
- Press “99” to talk to an agent.
Explain the purpose of your call and the agent will update your Iqama with SNB bank online.
Update ID by visiting a branch
If you are not comfortable with any of the procedures explained above, you can always visit an NCB branch to update your Iqama expiry date.
- In order to find the nearest SNB branch, you can either search it on Google Maps or use the Branch Locator service of AlAhli Bank.
- Take a “customer services” token from the machine and wait for your turn. You don’t need to take a token if you are an SNB Wessam Gold customer.
- Explain the purpose of your visit to the officer. He will take your Iqama, make a copy of it, get a print of the KYC freeze account form from the SNB system, and ask you to sign it. You can download the AlAhli KYC form from here.
- Soon, he will come up with a smile to tell you that your Iqama expiry has been updated in the SNB system.
- In order to confirm that your account is active now, you can go to any ATM machine and withdraw funds.
Update Quick Pay card online
If you already have an account in NCB Bank and you have updated your Iqama online, you don’t need to go to AlAhli Quick Pay to do the process again. Your ID has already been updated in their records.
However, if you are just a customer of AlAhli Quick Pay who does not have an SNB Bank account, you need to visit them.
Unfortunately, there is no option to update your Iqama expiry date in the Alahli phone banking service.