Table of Contents
There are 4 ways to update your Iqama with Al Rajhi Bank account online i.e. through internet banking, mobile application, phone banking, and branch visit.
Update Iqama – Mobile Application
The easiest way to update Iqama online is through the Al Rajhi bank application. In order to do that;
- Download the application on Android or iTunes.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the 3-lines in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Profile & Settings“.
- Click on “Update ID Expiry Date“.
- Press the “Update” button.
- That’s it, you have successfully updated your Iqama with Al Rajhi bank online using the bank application.
Update Iqama – Internet Banking
You can update your Iqama online for Al Rajhi Bank account through internet banking one month before the iqama expiry date.;
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the “My Profile” tab.
- Select “Customer Information“.
- Click on the button “Update Expiry Date“.
- Once it is done, click on the “Proceed” button.
Within a moment, the system will display a message on your computer screen that your Iqama expiry date has been updated with Al Rajhi records.
Update Iqama – Phone Banking
You can also update your Iqama for Al Rajhi bank using phone banking. Make sure you call on the same mobile which is registered with Al Rajhi bank.
- Call Al Rajhi Helpline number at 920003344.
- Press “2” to choose your language “English”
- Press “5” to update ID card information.
- The phone banking system will fetch your birthday details and ask you to confirm them by pressing “1“.
- Now, the system will ask you to enter your year and month of birth. Please enter the year and month of birth mentioned on the Iqama.
- After successfully entering this information, a message will be sent containing a 4 digits authentication code to your mobile phone.
- Enter the verification code and you are done with updating the ID expiry date with Al Rajhi bank online.
Update ID by visiting an Al Rajhi branch
If you are not comfortable with any of the procedures explained above, you always have an option to visit any of the Al Rajhi branches and update your Iqama expiry date.
- Find the nearest Al Rajhi branch either through Google Maps or Branch Locator service.
- Take a “customer services” token from the machine and wait for your turn.
- Explain the purpose of your visit to the officer.
- He will take your Iqama, make a copy of it, get a print of a form from the Al Rajhi system and ask you to sign it.
- After the signature, the bank employee will keep it with him and inform you that it will take 24 hours to activate your account if it is already frozen.
- In order to confirm that your account is active now, you can go to any ATM machine and withdraw funds.
After the Iqama renewal, you may have to update your ATM Card with Tahweel Al Rajhi. If you already have an Al Rajhi account, follow the process explained above. Otherwise;
- Download Tahweel Al Rajhi app from Playstore or iTunes.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the “More” button.
- Select “Update ID Expiry Date“.
- Click on the “Update ID” button.
- That’s it! You have successfully updated your ATM Card with Tahweel Al Rajhi after the Iqama renewal.
- You can also call 80011090088 to update Iqama with Tahweel Al Rajhi.
How to update ATM Card after Iqama Renewal?
You don’t need to follow a separate procedure to update your Al Rajhi ATM card. As soon as your account is updated online after the iqama renewal, Al Rajhi ATM card will be activated too.
Al Rajhi Bank WhatsApp Number
- Al Rajhi Bank WhatsApp Helpline Number: 920003344