You can update your Iqama with Alawwal bank online through internet banking or visit their branch to update your ID.
Update Iqama with Alawwal Bank Online Banking
The easiest way to update your Iqama with Alawwal bank is through internet banking.
- Login to your Alawwal bank internet banking account.
If your Iqama is about to expire in the next 3 months, the option to update it will appear on your home screen. You just need to click on the “Update” button to proceed.
Enter your date of birth as per the Iqama on the next page and agree with the terms and conditions.
Finally, the system will show you a message that your ID details have been updated with Alawwal Bank online.
Update ID by visiting a Branch
If you are not comfortable with the online method of updating iqama details with the bank, you can always visit any Alawwal bank branch to do it manually.
- In order to find the nearest branch, write “Alawwal Bank” in Google Maps or use the “Branch Locator” given on the bank website.
- Take a token of “Customer Services” and explain the purpose of your visit to the officer. He will ask you to provide him your iqama.
- He will make a copy of the iqama, take a print of a form from the system and ask you to sign it.
- Soon, he will update your Iqama in the system. In case of a frozen account, you can withdraw some funds from any ATM to verify that it has been activated.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.