Every Iqama holder who is 6 years or above needs to register their fingerprints with Jawazat to avoid facing problems at the airport. Here is how to check and update fingerprints with Jawazat in Saudi Arabia.
Check Fingerprints status online?
In order to check if your fingerprints are updated with the Jawazat or Absher;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “Inquiries” under My Services.
- Select “Passports“.
- Now click on the “Query Fingerprint Enrollment” tab.
- Enter Iqama Number.
- Write captcha code.
Fingerprint Enrollment Updated. There is no need to visit Jawazat for your fingerprints. It means either the fingerprints are updated with Absher or the Iqama belongs to a child below 6 years old who does not have to register his/her fingerprints at the moment.
No Records Found: If fingerprints are not updated in the system, this message will appear on the screen in red color “No Records Found”.
How to update fingerprint in Jawazat?
In order to register your fingerprints with Absher;
- Book a Jawazat appointment for the purpose of “Resident Services“.
- Visit the Jawazat office at the appointed time with the dependent.
- Get a form filled from the agents sitting in front of Jawazat for SR 10.
- On the designated window, the Jawazat officer will take fingerprints.