Table of Contents
You can unlock the blocked Zain SIM in Saudi Arabia and reset its PIN Code using the PUK Code. Here is the process;
Why do we need it?
Every SIM card has a PIN code to protect the SIM card from others using it for phone calls or cellular data. Every time you restart the Mobile, you are required to enter the PIN code.
In case, you enter the wrong PIN code 3 times, Zain blocks your SIM and requires you to unlock it using the PUK Code.
Method 1: SIM Jacket
In case you have kept your ZAIN SIM jacket safe, you can easily find the PUK code written on the card attached to it.
Method 2: PUK Code with MyZain
You can check the PUK code of your SIM by creating an account with MyZain.
- Open Zain Website.
- Enter your account using Zain’s mobile number.
- Now Go to Home Page > Personal > Services > Online Services > Request PUK.
Note down the PUK code and enter it on your phone to unlock your SIM card.
Method 3: Call Zain Helpline
The third way to find the PUK code of your SIM card is to call the Zain helpline.
- Call 959 if you are calling from a Zain SIM.
- Call 0590000959 if you are calling from another SIM.
- Talk to the customer services representative.
- Answer a few questions such as;
- Prepaid: last recharge, credits remaining, and expiry date.
- Postpaid: account number or contract number.
- If the representative is satisfied, he will provide you with the PUK Code.
Verify the PUK Code
After getting the PUK Code from any of the above sources, it is better to verify it on the Zain website before using it on your SIM card.
- Open this link.
- Enter the SIM Serial Number written on the back of the SIM.
- Enter the 8-digit PUK code.
- Click on the “Verify” button.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.