Table of Contents
You can unlock the blocked STC SIM in Saudi Arabia and reset its PIN Code using the PUK Code. Here is the process;
Why do we need it?
Every SIM card has a PIN code to protect the SIM card from others using it for phone calls or cellular data. Every time you restart the Mobile, you are required to enter the PIN code.
In case, you enter the wrong PIN code 3 times, STC blocks your SIM and requires you to unlock it using the PUK Code.
Method 1: SIM Jacket
In case you have kept your Sawa SIM jacket safe, you can easily find the PUK code written on the card attached to it.
Method 2: PUK Code with an SMS
You can also get the PUK Code for your STC SIM through an SMS. In order to do it;
- Write the code in an SMS: “9966“
- Send it to 900.
Later, you will receive a message from Sawa containing the PUK Code.
Method 3: STC Application
You can also get the PUK Code for your STC SIM through the mobile application. In order to do it;
- Install the STC application through PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the “More” button.
- Select “Number Properties” from the options.
- Click on “My Sawa“.
- Select the SIM card.
The application will show you the PUK Code to enter on your phone to unlock your SIM card.
Method 4: Call STC Helpline
The third way to find the PUK code of your SIM card is to call the STC helpline.
- Call 900 if you are calling from STC SIM.
- Talk to the customer services representative.
- Answer a few questions such as;
- Prepaid: last recharge, credits remaining, and expiry date.
- Postpaid: account number or contract number.
- If the representative is satisfied, he will provide you with the PUK Code.