If you park your car in a no-parking zone, the traffic police might tow your vehicle to another place. Using the Absher platform, you can easily track your seized or impounded car in Saudi Arabia.
If you don’t find your car where you parked it, before you start thinking that it is stolen, check on Absher if the traffic police have impounded it.
Track Seized Vehicle
To track your seized vehicle on Absher;
- Log in to Absher https://www.absher.sa/.
- Click on the “Vehicles” option.
- Click on the “Inquiry” option.
- Select “Query Impoundment Vehicles.”
- Select the car which is suspected to be seized.
The next page will show you the details of the seized or impounded vehicle, including the date and location.
Vehicle is not impounded
If the message appears, “Sorry! Selected vehicle is not impounded,” the traffic police have not seized your car. In that case, you may consider that your vehicle has been stolen. Here is the process to report it.