Table of Contents
It is very economical to make an international bank transfer through STC pay as the exchange rate to India, Pakistan, and the Philippines is very cheap. Here is the complete procedure;
- STC Pay promo/referral code: CLFMWK
- Top 5 Digital Wallets in Saudi Arabia
Register the account
- Download the STC PAY app from the Play Store or iTunes.
- Register your Iqama and Mobile number there.
Add money to your STC Pay account
Now add money to your STC Pay wallet through different available channels.
- Click on “Add Money“.
- Select “Card Deposit“.
- Enter “Amount“.
- Click on “Other Credit Card“.
- Enter details and check “Save Card for faster checkout“.
Add money in STC Pay using SADAD
It is pretty simple to add money to your STC pay account using SADAD. You just need the SADAD number of your STC pay account and a bank account in Saudi Arabia.
- Login to your STC Pay App and click on the “Add Money“.
- Go to “SADAD – Instant payments“.
- Copy your SADAD Number.
- Download the Application through PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to your internet banking account.
- Click on the three dots on the left-upper corner.
- Select “Payments Bills“.
- Click on “One Time Payment“.
- Categories: Telecom and Internet.
- STC Pay SADAD Code: 207
- Subscriber Number: SADAD number copies from STC Pay app.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Click on “Confirm” button and the amount will be added to the STC pay account immediately.
Check the STC Pay Exchange Rate
After you have added money to your STC Pay account and before you proceed with an international bank transfer, you need to check the STC pay exchange rate to your country.
- Click on the “International Transfer”.
- Select “Price Estimator”.
- Select “Country” e.g. India.
- Choose “Delivery Option” e.g. Western Union Cash Pickup.
- Calculate the STC pay exchange rate.
The following are the STC pay exchange rates for different countries on Dec 04, 2021.
- STC Pay Exchange rate for India: 19.63 INR.
- STC Pay Exchange rate for Pakistan: 46.58 PKR.
- STC Pay Exchange rate for the Philippines: 13.35 PHP.
STC Pay International Bank Transfer
In order to make an international bank transfer through STC pay, the following steps need to be taken.
- Click on the “International transfer”.
- Click on the “Add new Receiver”.
- Write the full name of the beneficiary.
- Select your relationship with the beneficiary.
- Select the country e.g. Pakistan.
- Delivery option e.g. Direct transfer to the Bank.
- Enter the beneficiary bank name and the IBAN number.
- Answer two questions about the beneficiary i.e. the nationality and age.
- That’s it, the beneficiary for the STC pay international bank transfer has been added successfully.
- STC Pay international transfer limit: SR 20,000/month.
STC pay referral/promotion code
Now go back to the beneficiaries screen and click on;
- “Transfer Money” tab in front of the beneficiary.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and select the purpose of the transfer.
- STC Pay promo/referral code: CLFMWK
- If everything is fine, click on the “Confirm” button.
STC Pay on Hold
If you are transferring the money to a beneficiary for the first time, STC Pay might put the transfer on hold. In that case, you need to click on the transaction and go into transaction details.
You will find that your STC Pay transaction is on hold and there is a button at the bottom where you need to enter some additional information or upload some documents. Once it is done, the payment will be released within a few hours.
STC Pay Local Bank Transfer
In case you want to transfer money from your STC pay account to a local bank account such as Al Rajhi Bank or NCB, you need to follow this procedure.
- Click on “Local Transfer“.
- Add the local bank beneficiary details by entering IBAN.
- Select the purpose of the transfer.
- Save the beneficiary as a receiver.
- Click on the “Confirm” button to complete the local bank transfer through STC pay.
- You will receive a call from STC Pay to activate the beneficiary.
- You can also call 800-11-80008 to activate the beneficiary.
How to withdraw money from STC pay?
You can withdraw your money from the STC pay through ATM Cash withdrawal or from a merchant very easily. In order to do that, log in to your application;
- Click on the “More” button from the options.
- Select Cash withdrawal.
- Select ATM Cash withdrawal.
- Click on “ATMs near me”.
- Click on the nearest ATM and then press the “directions” button.
Your mobile will show you the Google Maps location of the ATM machine with the facility to withdraw cash from the STC Pay account. Once you go to the ATM Machine;
- Select STC Pay on the screen.
- Go to the ATM Cash Withdrawal on your STC Pay.
- Click on “Scan QR Code“.
- Select the amount you want to withdraw from STC Pay.
- Collect the cash from the ATM Machine.