As Muslims, we believe in the concept of the evil eye and the fact that Jinns can possess some human. Here are some signs of evil eye and Jinn possession that you should know.
Signs of Jinn possession
Even though symptoms can vary from person to person and the situation, these are some of the most vital symptoms of Jinn possession that one can observe and adhere to the fact that Jinn possession is there.
- Badly reacting to Adhan.
- Trying to stay away from the Quran.
- Whenever Quran is read over to them, they faint or go through seizures.
- Have disturbing dreams.
- Acting strangely and wanting to be alone.
- When the Quran is recited to them, the jinn within them may speak out.
Signs of being affected by the evil eye
There are many symptoms of being affected by the evil eye, some of which have been mentioned by Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Aziz al-Sadhan;
In case, the person is not going through a real sickness, these are the signs of being affected by the evil eye;
- Headache that travels from one part of the head to another.
- Pale-yellow face.
- Excessive urination and sweating.
- Low appetite.
- Hot or cold limbs.
- Painful shoulder and numbness in the lower back.
- Anxiety, sadness, and depression.
- Not being able to sleep at night.
- Palpitations in the heart.
- Excessive Burps.
- Excessive Yawning.
- Having abnormal fears and giving strong reactions to them.
- Not wanting to love or become affectionate.
- Health problems that have no medical cause.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.